Primetime Championship Wrestling: Superstars You Would Have Chosen (except TJP) - Primetime Championship Wrestling

• 59 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Superstars You Would Have Chosen (except TJP)

#21 User is offline   Monkey D. Luffy Icon

• AMY RULZ
  • Group: Hall of Famer
  • Superstar:CM Punk
  • Hometown:Chicago, IL
  • Height:6 foot 1 inch
  • Weight:218
  • Finisher:Anaconda Vice; G.T.S.; Pepsi Plunge; Punk-Handle Piledriver
  • Record:19-4-1

Posted 28 August 2011 - 11:48 PM

Definitely
Posted Image
hehehe

#22 User is offline   Mr. Mojo Risin Icon

• Indians scattered across Dawn's highway, bleeding.
  • Superstar:Finn Bálor | AJ Styles
  • Hometown:Bray, County Wicklow, Ireland | Gainesville, Georgia
  • Height:5'10" | 5'11"
  • Weight:192 | 218
  • Finisher:1916, Coup de Grâce | Styles Clash, Phenomenal Forearm
  • Record:7 | 4 | 0

Posted 29 August 2011 - 12:03 AM

What the fuck did I just read..
Posted Image

#23 User is offline   RRS Icon

• Rocket League Scrub

Posted 29 August 2011 - 12:04 AM

Justice. Swift justice.
Posted Image

#24 User is offline   K@sh Icon

• The Black Guy
  • Group: Members

Posted 29 August 2011 - 01:30 AM

Don't you know icw is a dictatorship and any fun or freedom of speech will result in an instant ban? Btw that app was awesome lol.
Posted Image

#25 Guest_B L O O D - M O N E Y_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 29 August 2011 - 02:09 AM

Contemplating whether I should post one of my ICW apps here...

#26 User is offline   RRS Icon

• Rocket League Scrub

Posted 29 August 2011 - 05:46 PM

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
YEAH, WE COMIN' NOW!

GNNO061RclY

[ The crowd practically exploded at the sound of the signature tell-tale bomb drop sound of the Dudleys. "Turn The Tables" played loudly over the P.A. system for all of the waiting crowd members. Was this the long-awaited return of Brother Devon!? The fans in attendance sure as hell hoped so, but as the video on the titantron began to play it become apparent that was not the case. The reaction of the crowd sharply changed into a mass disapproval, Bubba Ray Dudley out stepping from the curtain. He was sporting a mean look consisting of hunter camouflage shorts, a black vest assorted with several decals, a black and white dual-striped wrist band on his left arm, and a 5150 beanie to boot. A look of disgust lay over the face of the 'superior' Dudley brother as he paused at the top of the ramp. He shook his head as he looked out into the ocean of attendants, eventually stepping forward to continue down the ramp. No theatrics came from the usually more-than-arrogant Bubba Ray Dudley as he marched down the aisle. Not even a passing glance to the fans that flanked his either side. Bubba Ray was all business tonight so it seemed. He turned left at the foot of the ramp, heading directly for the steel ring steps. Whilst ascending the stairs, he reached down to grab the waiting microphone, swinging his leg through the middle rope as he arrived to the apron. Almost immediately after entering the ring, Bubba raised the microphone to his lips to give the crowd a piece of his mind. ]

BUBBA RAY DUDLEY
sit down, shut up, nobody gets hurt
"I don't think you all understand what it is you're looking at. In fact, I know you don't realize what just walked into the room." [ Ray shook his head in what appeared to be disappointment at the fans in attendance at the Mandalay Bay arena, the jeers of the crowd raining down upon him like wildfire. He would begin to gesture to the fans as he spoke. ] "I want each of you to listen real close because I don't want to have to repeat myself. You in the front row, you in the nosebleeds, and that blubber nugget of a woman up in section D, E, and F are looking at perhaps, no.. THE most decorated tag team competitor in the history of professional wrestling. Twenty-three tag team championships from the most notable promotions around the world, an eight time Hardcore champion in a little company up North, and let's just say I'm no junior in the way of awards. Let's do the math here.." [ Ray lifted his free hand, palm facing inward and began to count upon his digits. One, two, three, four five he counted with each finger. Pausing for a moment, his hand found its way to his chin as if he was pondering upon the subject. In an instant, he slung down his arm and offered an expression of revelation soon followed by an evil scowl. ] "You boo a thirty-one time champion when he BLESSES YOU with his PRESENCE? A thirty-one time champion, count em! THIRTY. ONE. But you know.. maybe you're right. Maybe I should be booed. Maybe it's for the best I'm spat on and disrespected. Maybe? After all, I had someone there to pull my dead weight for twenty-three of them, right?" [ There was a brief pause at the end of Bubba Ray's pseudo empathy as he raised the microphone violently to his mouth preparing to scream into it. ] "WRONG! WRONG, WRONG, WRONG, WRONG, WRONG! I carried nothing but DEAD WEIGHT on my shoulders for over a decade. Over TEN YEARS I carried that sorry piece of crap's ASS and for what? For Devon to betray ME? For Devon to try and end it all as if he REALLY THINKS he has that power. It was never a team.. it was Bubba playing pack mule while this asshole sat on his black ass with his hand in a [*CENSORED*] bag of Cheetos! Nothing but an empty sack of skin my 'partner' is, was, ever WILL BE. For thirteen years I was held back from reaching my full potential. I guess you could say 'unlucky number' thirteen was my lucky number and why? Well if you ungrateful little shits would sit still and shut your traps long enough for me tell you.. 2011 marks the y- SHUT UP!" [ Bubba Ray yelled into the microphone to quiet down the crowd, but the intentions did not produce the desired reaction. Instead the crowd intensified their hatred much to the dismay of the Dudleyville legend. Shaking his head, he would attempt to push the annoyance aside and continue on. ] "2011 marks the DAWNING of Bubba Ray Dudley. 2011 is the year I write my name in HISTORY as THE single-most successful tag team AND singles competitor. Not Edge, Christian, JBL, Matt Hardy, or his Charlie Sheen wannabe brother. ME. This DAMN year is when Bubba Ray Dudley becomes synonymous with the word, the mention.. of GOD! Do you understand me? Do YOU. UNDERSTAND. ME!? HUH!? My name.. in LIGHTS! The merchandise, the earnings, hell even the groupies backstage. ALL MINE!"

[ Bubba Ray stressed his desire to the fans in the arena, the microphone remaining to his lips as if he were to continue. However, a certain young woman in the front row that appeared to be appaled at his words. With a snobby grin, Bubba leaned on the nearest ring rope looking down the blonde. ]

"What's wrong? Huh? A little offended? Well that's just too freakin' bad. Now sit back down in your chair you damn hussy." [ Although the crowd didn't agree with Bubba's tactics, no one can resist a good burn. Through the boos shone through several claps of laughter, Ray not appearing to be amused in the slightest as he lifted the microphone back to his lips, walking back to the center of the ring. ] "Now if I'm not mistaken, our top dogs have gotten shuffled around quite a bit at our last little "event." Now, somebody please tell me... how in the HELL did Ken Anderson get his grubby little hands on a title around here? THAT'S your world champion? HIM? A pretty li- well, not so pretty little self-admitted asshole is heading this joint? You all see me as a villain when I'm the polar opposite. You see, I'm here to SAVE you; here to save you from whiny little lapdogs you call CHAMPIONS! And The Rock? He's just the same. Just a whiny little, golden-tongued bastard who was at the right place at the right time. I tell you what. Go back a decade and slap a three-hundred pound handicap you call a partner on his ass and tell me who'd be farther now; him or me? I should be the one heading this place. I should be the icon of professional wrestling. But there is one thing he has I have NO DESIRE to have. What's that you ask? Being YOU PEOPLE'S CHAMPION! Now that honor.. Rocky can soak up all by himself." [ A trollish grin appeared over Bubba's face as he took a jab at the crowd. ] "Now, just in case you all didn't understand the first time.. let's sum one thing up. In fact, I can do it in a few words. 2011. Bubba Ray. WORLD. CHAMPION."

[ The camera slowly approached the mean mug of Bubba Ray Dudley, his full attention upon the lens as he delivered his final words. An evil snarl escaped as he spoke. ]

"Stick that in your bombshell and smoke it."

[ "Turn The Tables" blared proudly over the P.A. system once again, Bubba Ray dropping the microphone to the mat with a loud static thud. It was at this time the crowd rained down their most intense boos of the night. Bubba raised his arms outstretched into the air taking in all the hate, which in the case of Dudley he's so arrogant he probably perceives it as blind love and devotion. The camera slowly faded to black with this visual taking center stage... ]

Reposting this for lulz.
Posted Image

#27 User is offline   What A Maneuver! Icon

• Part Time Main Eventer
  • Superstar:JBL
  • Hometown:New York City
  • Height:6'6
  • Weight:260
  • Finisher:"RKO outta nowhere" (Assistance from Bobby)
  • Record:5-2-0

Posted 30 August 2011 - 05:13 AM

PCW is LIVE IN Las Vegas, Nevada!!!!!!!!

Posted Image

Alan ****** The Wolfpack
How bout that ride in. I guess that's why they call it sin city. Ha ha ha. You guys might not know this but I consider myself a bit of a loner. I tend to think of myself as a one man wolfpack of PCW! But when my old friend Doug brought Eric Bischoff home I knew he was one of my own. And my wolfpack, it grew by one. So there were two of us in the wolfpack. I was alone first in the pack and then Eric joined in later. And 6 months ago, when Doug introduced me to More People. I thought wait a second, could it be. And now I know for sure that I just added three guys to my wolfpack. Dustin, Robert, and Sixx are my new brothers.Five of us wolves, running around the desert together in Las Vegas looking for strippers and cocaine. So tonight, I make a toast to the new team here in PCW. We asked CM Punk to join but for some odd reason, he said no get that stuff away from me. Then I thought I didn't need him anyway. So I'm here in PCW starting with a team because you can't do much with a one man wolfpack. Jesus it's hot here, but I guess we don’t do dessert anymore? Ya didn’t get that memo? Would a cupcake kill ya [Allan coughs and says the next line a very asswhole type of way.]*PCW Mangement sucks....Anyways I'm glad all of you people like me.

Alan ****** The Wolfpack
Anyways, today on the drive here with my wolfpack, this new guy Wade Barrett asked me if he can get a ride to the arena but I told him Wolfpack only. Find another seat! That message goes out for everybody in PCW! The talent back there is very rude, this guy I'm not going to say his name touched my satchel and I told him Careful! That is a Lewis Vuitton!

Allan now takes out a piece of paper, to give a speech.

Posted Image

Alan ****** The Wolfpack
Hey everybody, here’s some fun facts. The population in Thailand if 63 million people. It is twice the size of Wyoming. It’s chief exports are textiles, footwear and rice. Each year, approximately 13,00 people are killed in car accidents in Thailand. The climate in Thailand…None of you know Rock like I do. Not you. Not you. Not you. Not you. Not nobody knows Rock like I do. No one. I can’t even tell you what we’ve been through because we made a pact, more important than blood. What I can tell you is this. This is not Rock's first teamwork. There was a whore in Las Vegas a couple of years ago…[Fans boo and Allan keeps acting like a jackass] The Rock is hurt right now but ....Well he was originally supposed to sing Burn it Up by the Jonas Brothers as I walk out, but then I remembered you people don’t like Indie Rock.

Posted Image

#28 Guest_Phoenix Vida_*

Posted 05 September 2011 - 04:13 PM

Posted Image

JOHN BRADSHAW LAYFIELD
W R E S T L I N G G O D
"CNN, Fox News, CNBC, and all my fellow Americans; take notice because your TRUE... AMERICAN... HERO HAS COME BACK TO THE HELL-HOLE KNOWN AS DALLAS, TEXAS!" (JBL grins in front of the camera as the crowd gives him further heat) "You people can boo me all you want, because by the end of the night; you people will still walk out of this arena as trailer park hillbillies while I, JOHN... BRADSHAW... LAYFIELD, leave with a big fat paycheck in my hand and a white limousine parked out front calling my name." (The crowd roars with boos as JBL begins to pace himself around the ring) "Face it, ladies and gentlemen. Without JBL, this country would sink lower than it already has. Without JBL, Fox News wouldn't have the true voice of business! Without JBL, PCW itself would non-existent; you all have heard me right! IF IT WEREN'T FOR ME, PCW WOULD BE STUCK IN BINGO HALLS AND HIGH SCHOOLS! When I retired from professional wrestling in 2009, three months later, PCW had opened it's doors. You had Chris Jericho and Stone Cold Steve Austin take charge, they had money, but they weren't business men. They needed someone, something, to help PCW stand on it's own two feet, and that's where JBL came in. I invested my time and money into this company and I had helped shaped it into a global phenomenon. Jimmy Jacobs, John Morrison, Matt and Jeff Hardy, THOSE REJECTS WOULD HAVE NEVER HAD STARDOM AND RICHES IF IT WEREN'T FOR JBL!" (The crowd's boos get louder and louder as they begin to chant, "You Suck! You Suck! You Suck!" again and again) "You people can call me a liar, you can call me a sham, but you cannot deny the facts by how they are presented. Eric Bischoff knew how substantial my contributions were towards this company. He knew that in terms of talent; nobody could touch me. When it was time for me to return to the squared circle, I called up Eric, and he sent me a lucrative contract. A lucrative contract for someone of my stature." (JBL grins in front of the camera as the crowd boos more.) "For the longest time, PCW has been calling for a hero, a savior, someone who could bring a real meaning to the term, 'champion', and now... I am here. Despite the city of Dallas, Texas being the lowest form of class... Despite the Dallas Cowboys being the worst team to ever grace the NFL. I, John Bradshaw Layfield, promises the people of America that change will indeed come to PCW. I'm not all talk, I'm not running my mouth, because when I have a goal set in my mind; I will go through all lengths in order to achieve it. That's why I am a millionaire, that's why I'm one of the greatest men to enter inside the squared circle, and that's why I could solidify PCW as the greatest wrestling company to ever exist. But it's people like Roderick Strong, Austin Aries, Davey Richards, and The Miz who are holding us back. IMBESCILES AND REJECTS LIKE THEM ARE HOLDING THIS COMPANY BACK! They may have their cool little moves and have a fan-base of internet nerds, but they will never get what I have. Fame, money, and the respect from every American citizen who live in this fine country. And for the first time in those kids' lives, they will realize what it's like to step into the ring with JBL and be squashed like a bug... just like the minorities of America when it comes to a bright future! Their dreams crushed and broken into a million pieces while JBL, THE WRESTLING... GOOOOOOOD... becomes champion, again."

Haven't done one of these in a long time. Hope you like it.

#29 User is offline   Monkey D. Luffy Icon

• AMY RULZ
  • Superstar:CM Punk
  • Hometown:Chicago, IL
  • Height:6 foot 1 inch
  • Weight:218
  • Finisher:Anaconda Vice; G.T.S.; Pepsi Plunge; Punk-Handle Piledriver
  • Record:19-4-1

Posted 05 September 2011 - 04:38 PM

That was your longest RP, and why not be JBL... He's you.
Posted Image
hehehe

#30 Guest_Phoenix Vida_*

Posted 05 September 2011 - 04:50 PM

My longest RP here is 2.7k. That was just a fraction of it. I can't be JBL because I believe it'd get stale for me way too quickly.

#31 User is offline   Scott Summers Icon

• "To me, my X-Men."
  • Superstar:Formerly AJ Lee
  • Hometown:Union City, New Jersey
  • Height:5'2"
  • Weight:107lbs
  • Finisher:The Octopus, Shining Wizard, Thunderbolt
  • Record:22-3-0

Posted 05 September 2011 - 06:13 PM

View PostAmy Perry, on 05 September 2011 - 04:38 PM, said:

That was your longest RP, and why not be JBL... He's you.

He tried once, quit after one match.
Posted Image

#32 Guest_Phoenix Vida_*

Posted 05 September 2011 - 08:30 PM

View PostDance with the Devil, on 05 September 2011 - 06:13 PM, said:

He tried once, quit after one match.

That's because someone elevated me to the Main Event scene too quickly. I just started as JBL and already, I was in a #1 Contender's Match for the PCW Heavyweight title. -.-

I rather work my way up to the point where I can compete with people who're in the Main Event picture. If I had a thing going like the backstory I provided in my sample RP of JBL there, I think I could've went far with JBL being the man who brought PCW to the top with his investments and his business knowledge.

#33 User is offline   Doc Hollywood Icon

• The One The Only
  • Superstar:Rico
  • Hometown:Las Vegas, Nevada
  • Height:6'0"
  • Weight:230 lbs
  • Finisher:Happy Ending
  • Record:3-1-0

Posted 12 September 2011 - 04:29 PM

The fans are in attendance are excited for the next part of Turmoil. They have been waiting for the main event of the night. The fans are stoked, the began chanting P-C-W at the top of their lungs. The fans almost blow the roof off the place when they begin screaming for a wrestling legend, as his famous music begins to play.

HE'S AMEEERRRRICAN MAAAAAAAAADE!

As the stars of the flag are shown the fans are on their feet, making noise for this man, but those cheers turn into boos, as an old familiar theme is heard. this theme not only was the theme to one of the biggest controversial wrestlers in pro wrestling, but it is also a theme that some remember as one of the most horrific act witnessed on television.

Walking from behind the curtain is a tall well built man, wearing a white and blue head dress. It matches the tie and shirt this well dressed man is wearing. The man walks to the ring, while his theme is played. He seems to be hated, even before he begins to speak. The man stops halfway down the ramp and yells at all the fans. He continues towards the ring and onto the steps, where he is still trading verbal insults with the fans. He enters the ring, and places the mic in his hand, to his lips. The fans in attendance are still berating the young man.

MUHAMMAD HASSAN
Miss me?
The fans boo him. Looking out upon MY audience for this evening, I can see a few that would remember me. Remember the hardship I had to endure. The six year probationary period I was put on, for no apparent reason. Just like each of you, I have lost my job. I am in an economic state just like the rest of you, I am broke. That is why I came here to PCW. I came here to get a job, and to get back to the standing economically speaking that I was at before I was ABRUPTLY TERMINATED! It wasn't my fault. I was just doing what my employer told me to do. "YOU DID IT!" is what the fans in attendance start yelling. This seems to have pissed off, Muhammad Hassan. He is standing there, with his face contorted, breathing heavily. Now if you prejudicial simpletons can be quiet for a moment I will tell you why I am out here tonight. See this past Sunday was the tenth anniversary of September eleventh. A day that shall live in infamy. a Day that we will always remember. A day where we as American's were attacked. A day that changed my life forever.It was a day, that your view of me changed. Since that day, my friends, or those that I thought were my friends changed their viewpoint of me. They changed the way they looked at me. Why? Was it something I did? Nope! Was it because I destroyed their lives, or our friendship? Nope! It was because of the way I look. that is what sent others away from me. But now I am back. I am here, to enlighten all of you misguided Americans. I am here to sing the National Anthem. The fans begin to boo Muhammed Hassan. Eric Bischoff invited me here to bury the hatchet, and to make amends to me from the wrestling world. The fans continue to boo Muhammed Hassan. He just smiles. I accepted his apology, but he wasn't the one who I needed it from. I needed it from you. NOW! Please rise for the playing of OUR National Anthem. The man begins singing. Oh, say can you see! The fans are still jeering him even during the playing of the National Anthem. By the dawns early light. What so proudly we haled by the twilights last gleaming. The fans are still berating him. THAT IS ENOUGH! DON'T YOU GUYS RESPECT YOUR COUNTRY?! OBVIOUSLY NOT! If you guys did, you wouldn't be booing during your National Anthem. Or is it just me that you are booing? The fans chant "YOU YOU!" Thought so. Why do you all hate me? I am just like you guys. I am an American, and proud to be one. America is a country founded on diversity. Each an everyone of us, are unique in our own ways. This man in the front row, could eat TWO large pizzas by himself. Look at him. This lady right here dresses like her thirteen year old daughter. Someone want the younger men to take notice. These are just two of the difference that make this country great. Then there is me, Muhammad Hassan, a real American, but yet despised and hated. Why? Is it because of what I say? Maybe. Is it because I am better than all of you? Perhaps. Maybe, just maybe it is the fact that I am an Arab-American? The fans boo louder. EXACTLY! JUST WHAT I THOUGHT! You all are prejudice. Just because you hate someone not for what they stand for, but for what color their skin is, or what nationality they are. THAT IS A DISGRACE! This country was founded by people just like us, ethnically and spiritually diverse. But if they saw how this country has become because of people like you. They would roll over in their graves. These men fought for what they thought was right and so will I. I don't need any of you. All I need is Old Glory on my side, and the realization that I am JUST LIKE YOU! Tonight, before you enjoy the main event keep this in mind. One of these two Americans will be facing me soon for the PCW World Championship. Then soon you will have a true American Champion that you all can be proud of.

GOD BLESS AMERICA, AND GOD BLESS ME...
...MUHAMMED HASSAN!

Muhammad Hassan drops his mic as his music plays. The music can barely be heard over the sound of the jeers from the crowd. Muhammed Hassan is just standing there smiling, as he looks up to the rafters. Seeing the American flag there, he places his hand over his heart. It seems as if this has made the fans hate him even more. He stands there like this as Turmoil goes to commercial break.

Posted Image

#34 User is offline   BestForBusiness Icon

• Midcarder

Posted 25 September 2011 - 05:25 PM

Posted Image

SONNY SIAKI
"Well allow me to introduce myself to you people. The name... the name is Mr. Ace In The Whole... Sonny Siaki. Now by the reaction on your faces, not many of you actually know who the hell I am. But I can't blame you for that, I have been absent for quite some time now. I have been absent but let me tell you, it's been damn good not coming out to this arena and listening to all of you ignorant idiots boo me. Because as far as I am concerned, I AM one of the best wrestling stars that have stepped foot in a wrestling ring in the past ten years. Whether it is on this mic or in this ring, Sonny Siaki does not fail to impress, not once. I'd like to call myself Mr. Number One, but I guess around here, I'd have to earn the respect first. It seems that around here I have to prove that I am one of the best stars. Which I don't think I should even bother doing, but you know, it will only be a slap to the face to the whole world when I prove to all of you people that I am right. I look at myself as a star, a true star, and not something that more than half of the people including our world champion think they are. The Miz... He's awesome. Sure, he's the world champion, I guess that makes him awesome. But Mizzy, let me ask you one simple yet very interesting question. Have you ever stepped foot in the ring with Ace In The Whole, Sonny Siaki? Have you ever stepped foot in the ring with true wrestling... GREATNESS? Yeah, that's right, you haven't and unless you can manage to hold onto that title a little longer, you probably won't even get to face me. I have never been a world champion and that just makes me sick. Throughout my career I've been stepping back from great opportunities to get my name in those bright lights and to have it shine brighter than ever. But you can say that times have changed. You can say that the future of this business is in my hands. You can say that the future has Ace In The Whole written all over it. I've been compared to The Rock but when people compare me to him, it gets me mad. It ticks me off. Don't get me wrong, he's a great star. He changed this business that we all watch and love. But you see, I am not like The Rock. I am simply better than him. I am young, attractive, talented, and simply amazing. And I can bet that people in the back are watching me right now and laughing. They are asking who is this moron speaking... well how about we do this. Open challenge. Tonight. Sonny Siaki against whichever loser decides to step up. But to the loser that will actually step up, I got one question. Are you ready? Are you ready... for... the SIAKALYPSE?"

Posted Image
BEST FOR BUSINESS

#35 User is offline   British Rob Style Icon

• I'll Put Your Bodybag In A Bodybag
  • Superstar:Pete Dunne // Brock Lesnar // Adam Cole
  • Hometown:Birmingham, England // Minneapolis, Minnesota // Panama City, Florida
  • Height:5'10" // 6'3" // 5'10"
  • Weight:205 // 286 // 210
  • Finisher:Drop Dead! // F5 // Last Shot
  • Record:3/1/0 // 10/4/0 // 0/0/0

Posted 26 September 2011 - 12:18 AM

Posted Image

Cody Rhodes
"Does my disfigurement seem... funny to you Brian? Did you laugh so hard you cried when you saw my face de- DESTROYED by that masked maniac Rey Mysterio? People have ridiculed me, saying that before I still looked disgusting, that I had imperfections all across my face yet they never said anything about themselves... and certainly nothing about your ridiculous jacket. Yet all of you have imperfections, all of you are wearing masks especially you Brian Kendrick. Ever since you returned to Primetime Championship Wrestling, even as far back as your arrival you had a feeling inside the pit of your stomach that you would become something, you would be the best of the best here in PCW. Ever since you retired, and then returned, you had sort of a different feeling in your stomach, haven't you? That feeling Brian, is disappointment. When you insulted my former good looks, in truth you wanted to BE like me. You wanted to be courteous, dashing, majestic, noble, along with every other word the females used to describe me back before this... THIS MONSTER came to be! Now look at me Brian, scoot up in front of your television and look at this hideous creature before you. This vile, grotesque, defiled, DISFIGURED MAN is going to be who you step into the ring with. You don't know what it's like Brian, you have no idea how it feels to sulk around in your own pool of self-pity, not using any uppers or downers to fail any possible drug tests that come up with the company, you don't feel the pain I do every morning when I wake up and I look inside the mirror. All you want to do when I'm around Brian is judge, judge, judge.... JUDGE like this company as a whole is your COURT ROOM! You never had to think about the possibilities of never being the same, listen to the doctor do his best to let you down as easily as he can, telling you that you will NEVER be the same! I went into the surgery, and the specialists I went to, the things each and every one of the told me were one hundred percent t-t- true. I was not the same as I exited the surgery. I became THIS!"
[Rhodes pointed to his face, shutting his eyes as he did. He knew all eyes would be on him, from the arena to the viewers at home to... Brian Kendrick. Not being able to take it any longer, Rhodes would quickly push the camera away and shield his face with his available arm, doing his best to hide away.] "Stop it! All of you stop GAWKING AT ME! I've felt the eyes before, the cold shoulders, everyone judging me as I walked past them. But you Brian, you're different. Your eyes burned a hole in my back and they have ever since I've first met you. You've judged me long before I became this... disgusting creature. Just because I wear this mask, due to the fact I use this board-certified mask inside the ring, that doesn't give you the RIGHT! You are no better than I Brian Kendrick, as you have been much like me in the past. You were an outcast, a nobody even before you came here in PCW. A period in your life, you had no friends so you did as I did, locked yourself in your room and started a pretend world where all of your problems were whisked away. I have broken away from that world long ago Brian, but it seems you still live inside it. In pretend world, you can do as you please and suffer no consequences, but this is reality Brian Kendrick, where you can do wrong and consequences will be suffered not only by you, but the ones you love, your fans. Only until you truly realize how it feels to be inside reality can you distinguish real from fake. Have you stepped into reality yet Brian, or are you still living in your fantasy world where challenging The Miz to a title match is an okay thing to do because no one else has done so yet. If nobody else jumped off a bridge, would you do so? You claim to be a trendsetter Brian, but you are like everyone ELSE! You sit there wearing a mask of your own, a figurative mask as you lie to the fans, saying you missed them and that you will never leave them again, that my looks are matched by my wrestling abilities when in fact you have wasted your life away, you have lost friend after friend and you know better than I that nobody is your friend. Yet you fear to admit it Brian as fear shows weakness, and with weakness comes defeat. I am NO LONGER AMUSED BY YOUR AMATEURISH DISPLAY OF MEDIOCRITY!"

Brownie points go to whoever knows where the last sentence came from.
Posted Image

Credit to Zachy Poo for the sig

#36 User is offline   Doc Hollywood Icon

• The One The Only

Posted 26 September 2011 - 02:49 AM

Doctor Doom said it in the comic books.
Posted Image

#37 User is offline   Scott Summers Icon

• "To me, my X-Men."

Posted 27 September 2011 - 04:00 AM

LOVE
YOUR HATE!
YOUR
FAITH LOST!
YOU
ARE NOW!
ONE
OF US!

The crowd is confused as the beginning of "Miseria Cantare" by AFI begins to blare over the speakers, clearly not educated on the history of a certain man that's better than them. The music soon devolves down into a faint drum line, and is quickly accompanied by a loud guitar riff and an even louder scream, signalling just who this man is.

YYYYEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

The fans boo upon realizing the true nature of this music, "This Fire Burns" by Killswitch Engage, soon seeing the Straight Edge Messiah himself appear on the stage. Dressed in his usual ring gear, along with a t-shirt bearing his hands logo, CM Punk looks out at the booing crowd and shakes his head. Punk sits down, running a hand through his short black hair. He takes a second to think before raising a microphone to his mouth. The crowd boos as Punk begins to speak.

C M P U N K
You people, you boo me like I'm some kind of villian. Like I've done something wrong. What really doesn't make sense though, is that I just got here. I just walked out here, and already you people don't like me. Already you people hate me, and why? Is it because I haven't stooped down to your level? Is it because I have never let a drop of alcohol poison my tongue? Or because I have never allowed the smoke of a cigarette ravage my lungs? You people hate me because you see in me what you will never be. You see in me...drive. Passion. Talent. Things you people don't even know the meaning of. But one thing you should know the meaning of...is straight edge. But, I know better. I have hoped for years that you people would see my message. Hear my words and follow my teachings, but no! Instead, you come here week in and week out and worship your idols. Your Daizee Hazes, your Stone Colds, your Jeff Hardys! You cheer these people for the exact reason they should be condemned! You encourage the beer drinking, the "ganja smoking", the countless drugs Hardy has taken in that locker room! You people beg them for more and more because it "entertains" you. Well, let me let you all in on a little secret. That entertainment may be fun now, but in 5, 10, 20 years? Your heroes will be paying for it. Have you ever seen what happens to your lungs when you smoke? Do you want to? Keep encouraging Mrs. Daizee Haze and in about 10 years her lungs will be a living example..if she's lucky. Stone Cold...don't get me started. Do you people even realize the effect alchohol has on your brain? Of course not, it's probably eaten yours away to the point where you can't even form full sentences. Speaking of the inability to form sentences, how about Jeff Hardy? I mean, the list of drugs he's taken is...it's mortifying, to say the least. The man is a walking melting pot of drugs and you people eat it up like he's some kind of role model. He's even in the Hall of Fame! Let me tell you people something. Jeff Hardy is no legend, no role model. He's an idiot and with every line he snorts or bottle he drinks, he's shortening his career. You people think it's great now, but when he's lying in a hospital eating through a tube because he had a bad reaction to something he put in his body, you're all gonna move on to the next reckless superstar. What the guys in the back don't realize is, they can be saved. They can be saved from not only your influence, but from their own influence. They can be saved from the poison that they constantly feed their body, and it can all be done effortlessly. All they have to do is accept straight edge into their life, something you people just won't allow them to do. So Daizee, Austin, Jeff. I hope you're watching. I want you to know, that these people won't pay your medical bills. They won't console your family. They sure as hell won't provide for your children and loved ones when you're gone. So you need to take care of yourselves. Let me help you! Let me show you the way of straight edge, let me save you! Because straight edge? It's not just a phrase I throw around, it's way of life! It's a better way of life, and through it? I have become a true idol. I am a role model, why? Because I don't drink, I don't smoke, and I don't do drugs. I do what I love, and I do it without ever shooting up or popping pills. Straight edge, it doesn't mean I'm better than you, no. Straight edge means

I'M BETTER THAN EVERYBODY!

With that, "This Fire Burns" by Killswitch Engage again hits the speakers. Punk stands up, a grin creeping onto his face. He drops his microphone and walks to the back, leaving the crowd in awe as they wait for the next segment of the show.

Posted Image

#38 User is offline   d e s i r e Icon

• Legend
  • Group: Administrator
  • Superstar:Adam Cole
  • Hometown:Panama City, Florida
  • Height:5'1"
  • Weight:210 lb.
  • Record:00, 00, 00

Posted 27 September 2011 - 04:24 AM

[ Click. With that, the cameras begin to roll, and we are brought to a backstage area of the Mellon Arena here in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. The view is that of a plain, unmarked door, left slightly ajar as what sounded like female moans carried out into the hallway. Slowly, we'd advance further into the room, taking in the lush, lavish room as the moans continued, picking up in volume and intensity as we rounded a nearby corner to get a view of large bed, with two figures seen under the covers. For a moment, the camera would sit there unnoticed, before an attractive young lady, her long, brown hair a mess and her bare chest just barely being covered by the blankets, opened her eyes ... and screamed. And as she'd duck under the covers to avoid the camera, a man would emerge from underneath, long hair unkempt as he looked around, before turning and noticing the camera; it was none other than "Addicted To Love', Rhett Titus! ]

RHETT TITUS | ADDICTED TO LOVE
"Woah, woah, WOAH! How many times do I have to tell ya', camera man? You don't comea' knockin' when the bed'sa' rockin', brother, and you certainly don't come bargin' in here when Rhettski's gettin' his swag on!" [ Rhett would belittle the camera man, shaking his head lightly as he adjusted himself in bed, the covers fallen to just above his waist, leaving his bare chest exposed; pecs, abs and all. ] "But now that you're here, guy, you might as well sit down, get comfortable and turn that baby on, because Rhettski's got some things he needs to get off his gorgeous chest. First things first, allow me to introduce myself to P ... C ... W. Oh yeah, brother, you heard me; Primetime Championship Wrestling has just made the BIGGEST move EVER here tonight, signing yours truly - "Addicted To Love" Rhett Titus - to a multi-year contract, baby! And just like that, PCW is instantly the best company this business has ever seen; because from here on out, there's gonna' be a whole lotta' love goin' on around here, and tell me, brother. What's a world without some love? Everybody needs some love every now and then, camera guy; you, me, this piece of ass right here. We all need some love, and PCW's in luck, because nobody brings more love, and nobody brings it better, than Rhett Titus, baby. And gimme' a week or two, and I'll have all the lovely ladies here in PCDub' knowin' that the thrust ... is a must, brother. I'll have all the guys green with envy of ol' Rhettski, when they see me takin' their girlfriends for a ride, when I have them all screamin', creamin', and seein' me even when they're dreamin', camera guy. But hey, ol' Rhett Titus isn't just a lover, even though he's damn good at lovin'; I didn't just come to PCW to score some chicks, I came to score some gold. And takin' a look around the locker room here, brother, I can't imagine it'll take that long before "Addicted To Love", Rhett Titus has some shiny, fancy-lookin' gold around his amazing waist, accentin' his fantastic physique. I mean, come on camera man; I've wrestled some of the best, in the ring and ... outside of it. I've beaten more guys in a day than you beat yourself, and that's sayin' a lot. And these guys here? They ain't nothin' special; they ain't nothin' ol' Rhett Titus hasn't seen before. John Cena, Mr. Anderson, The Rock, Randy Orton, The Miz ... all champions here in PCDub', but as far as Rhett Titus is concerned? They're all minor-league compared to me. Whether they're killin' legends, electrifyin' crowds, or bein' assholes, they'll never be "Addicted To Love", Rhett Titus. Sad but true, brother; sad but true. Because there can only be one Rhett Titus, baby, 'cause the world couldn't handle any more. And I thank God every day that I'm the one, the only, "Addicted To Love" Rhett Titus, baby! And soon enough, I'll be wearing some gold around this fine waist of mine, brother.'Cause I'm Rhett Titus..."

[ With that, Rhett would pull the covers up for a moment, before looking straight back into the camera with a grin. ]

"AND I'M ADDICTED TO LOVE, BABY!"

[ Rhett would then proceed to get back under the covers, where his female friend lay in waiting; but she wouldn't have to wait long, as the bed soon started rockin', and the scene would fade out to a commercial break. ]

- - - - -

[Click. As the cameras would begin rolling, the scene would open up to what would appear to be a backstage area of the Wachovia Center in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. We would see a man stood nearby, his back to the camera for a moment before he'd turn around - revealing himself as none other than the son of "Mr. Perfect" Curt Hennig - third generation superstar Joe Hennig! A broad smile upon the young man's face, he'd rub his hands together, glancing down at the ground momentarily before turning his gaze back to the camera and speaking up.]

JOE HENNIG
"Ladies and gentlemen, allow me to formally welcome you all back to Thursday Night Turmoil, brought to you, of course, by Primetime Championship Wrestling. Also allow me to formally introduce myself as not only one of the most talented young men to step foot into a professional wrestling ring, but as a third generation superstar. Because, for those of you who aren't aware, I am the grandson of Larry "The Axe" Hennig; the son of "Mr. Perfect", Curt Hennig himself. Ladies and gentlemen, I, am Joe Hennig. The son of one of the greatest athletes, one of the greatest performers to ever grace the world of professional wrestling. "Mr. Perfect" lived up to his name each and every time he went out to a ring much like that one out there, and taught all the less fortunate how it was done. There was none better than Curt Hennig, none greater than "Mr. Perfect" himself, and to this very day, there isn't a single competitor in this entire business who could hold a handle to my father. And my father ... my father taught me everything there was to know, he coached me in the ring, and in life; he helped craft and mold the man you see before you now into that man that he is today. The late, great Curt Hennig spent the last few years of his life helping me, training me, whipping me into shape so that I could reach this day. So that I could stand here now, the young, cocky newcomer, knowing that I'm better than half of those guys back in the locker rooms. Because I was born into this business, I was raised a superstar; ever since I was a boy, I've worked for this day, I've yearned to follow in my father's footsteps, and now here I am. Here I am, years later, with a ton of talent and a bunch of knowledge ... but still so much left to accomplish, so much left to learn, so much left to do in my career. And even with as long as I've dreamed of doing the things my father did; as many countless nights that I spent, dreaming about what it would be like to be just like him...that's not what I want. When people look back, I don't want them to think of me and just think of Curt Hennig's son. With all due respect to my father, as he was a great man, but I don't want to live in his shadow. I don't want to be thought of simply as "Joe Hennig, Mr. Perfect's Son". I want to be thought of and regarded as a great superstar, a skilled competitor, and a talented athlete in my own right. I want people to think of me and think of the things I've accomplished, not what my father has. I don't want to be "The New Mr. Perfect", because there will only ever be one "Mr. Perfect", and that's not me. Instead, I'm Joe Hennig, third generation superstar. One of the greatest young athletes in the business today. Not the snot-nosed little punk who leeched off daddy's fame and reputation. Not the kid who's handed everything because his father was one of the greats back of the day. No, because instead, I'm going to be one of the greats myself and if you don't believe me? Just watch; while I may not want to live in my father's shadow, while I may not want to leech off of his reputation, I'll be damned if I'm not going to do my best to make him, my grandfather, and the rest of my family proud by doing things they couldn't; things they never got the chance to do. Like working here in Primetime Championship Wrestling, like becoming a World Champion; I'm going to do it all, for my family, for my father, for myself. To build a name for myself, and establish myself as one of the best in the business, starting here in PCW. Even if I have to go through guys like The Rock or Mr. Anderson to do it, I'm going to make it to the top of Primetime Championship Wrestling, and then ... then I'll finally be able to say that everything's going..."

[Rubbing at his chin now, Joe would lick his lips, a deep, pensive look upon his face as he glanced back down at the ground. Looking up suddenly, Joe would shrug his shoulders lightly, smirking as he muttered the next word.]

"Perfect."

- - - - -

RANDY SAVAGE | THE MACHO MAN
"Ooooh yeaaaah, final-ly, the "Macho Man" comes to P ... C ... W. With power too sweet to be sour, as funky as a monkey, Randy Savage is here in Primetime Championship Wrestl-ING. And where BETTER, for the MACHO MAN to get back into the groove of things, then the biggest, baddest promotion of 'em ALL. Who BETTER, to put the PRIMETIME in Primetime Championship Wrestling, than yours truly? Ohhh yeaah, DIG IT. Because you see, for years and years, all the people have waited to SEE ... ME, the "Macho Man" Randy SAVAGE, make his RETURN to a wrestling ring. Even better than the twenty-four inch pythons, brother, is the Macho Man himself; the greatest competitor to EVER step foot inside of a professional wrestling RING. And here I AM, ready to do it all again, all for the millions - and millions of people dyin' to see Randy Savage step into the ring again, and show some of these punks how it's done. Show them, what a real "professional wrestler" looks like, talks like, acts like. Because let's face it, things have changed since the days of the "Macho Man", Randy Savage; things have all gone and changed on me while I was away, and everything went to hell. Without the "Macho Man" around to keep things goin', nice and smooth, things fell to shambles. Things went and decayed around here, around this business, and where there were once men of honor and dignity, there are now only kids with no sense of respect for this business. And that ... that is why the "Macho Man" must RETURN, that is why he must come BACK to the land of professional wrestling, and show EVERYBODY around here how it's done. Whether you're The Rock or Mr. Anderson, the "Macho Man", RANDY SAVAGE is comin' for each and every one of you! Whether you're a third-generation superstar, or some new kid off the street, there's no hidin' from the "Macho Man". They may have said my time was up a long time ago, but let me let you in on a little secret; they were WRONG! They never thought the "Macho Man" would make his way back into a a professional wrestling ring, they never thought they'd live to see the day the "Macho Man" laced up his boots again. Yet here we are, and the "Macho Man" has turned all those skeptics into believers, just like he'll do with all the non-believers here in P .. C ... W. Ooooohhhh yeaaaahhhh ... DIG IT."

- - - - -

???
"I'm telling you, Todd, if there was ever a great ass in professional wrestling, it's mine. I mean, look at it; these buns are made of steel, man. Have you ever seen a nicer ass, Todd? It's nice, it's firm, decent sized - but hey, I don't discriminate - I love asses of every shape and size. Small, big, round, rectangular, triangular; I love 'em all."

The scene would open up to that rather ... interesting tidbit from an unseen male, as we were brought to the backstage area of the arena where we'd see interviewer Todd Grisham. Blinking a couple of times, Todd would shake his head, letting out a sigh as he rubbed gently at his temples.

TODD GRISHAM | WHITE & NERDY
"As great as this conversation has been, Billy, can we please stop talking about your ass? Or any ass for that matter, because it's kind of creeping me out."

Todd would comment, as the camera would zoom out a bit, focusing in on the man who was with Grisham at this time - none other than the Ass Man himself, Billy Gunn! Seeming a bit confused, Billy would shake his head after a moment, waving his hand in dismissal.

BILLY GUNN | MR. ASS
"Now that's nonsense, Todd; don't be ridiculous. You know you love those asses too, man ... you're just bitter because you don't get any."

Billy would comment, rolling his shoulders with a shrug as Todd let out another sigh; he had apparently been dealing with Gunn's ramblings for a while, now, though it seemed to be bothering him more than it was the "Ass Man". Shaking his head once more, Billy would pat Todd firmly on the shoulder, continuing on.

BILLY GUNN | MR. ASS
"I'm kidding, Todd ... though it's probably true. But hey, that's besides the point. In fact, I have a story that might cheer you up, huh? Okay, so I saw this real nice one earlier, Todd - it was round, plump, juicy, very squeezable. Spankable, even - hell, that ass was so nice I just wanted to stick my face in there and motorboat the shit out of it, you know? And the moment I saw that buttocks, Todd, mister Hugh G. Rection paid me a visit, and God was I embarrassed ... then I realized I was looking in the mirror!"

Gunn would comment, letting out a laugh as he slapped his knee, apparently very amused with himself. Todd, however, seemed less than entertained by Billy's jokes, as he stood there looking rather ... well, grumpy.

- - - - -

HULK HOGAN | THE IMMORTAL
"You know, brother, it's been a while - a long, long while - since the Hulkster has been in front of so many people, so many of his Hulkamaniacs, and felt so ... alive. For fifty plus years now, brother, Hulkamania has been runnin' WILD. For fifty plus years, this ol' heart of mine has pumped red, white, and blue through my veins faster than the speed of LIGHT, and harder than I can throw FISTS, brother! This country, the good old U S of A, and all of it's beautiful citizens have kept the Hulkster going all this time. Through thick and thin, no matter what was put in front of me, brother, I overcame it. Even when they all thought the Hulkster was down and out; washed up, no good, past his prime, Hulkamania PROVED ... THEM ... WRONG, BROTHER! When I was down on my luck, when I thought it was all over for the Hulkster, I only had to look at you people; at the Hulkamaniacs, and at the grand American flag I've walked into countless battles waving. Then, my spirits are lifted faster and better than any anti-depressant could work, and I realize that it's NOT OVER ... until the fat lady sings, brother! And I'm here to say that the fat lady might as well shove the sock in her mouth now, brother, because Hulkamania will be runnin' wild FOREVER! Even now, in my "old age", the Hulkster still has some tricks left up his sleeve; a few more fights left in him, and those fights are going to take place right here in Primetime Championship Wrestling, brother! The Hulkster is here, he's better than ever, and brother, he's ready to paint this place red, white, and blue! Every title, every crown, every mantle this place has, brother - consider it property of the Hulkster now, brother, because sooner rather than later, Hulkamania's going to come at you at full force, brother, and we're going to run you DOWN! And for every one who has ever said the past should remain dead, I'm going to show them that The Hulkster's just like a fine wine, brother; I only get better with age! Ask The Rock, ask the "Heart Break Kid", Shawn Michaels, ask Randy Orton; ask every young kid who's ever stepped into this ring with the Hulkster, looking for a cheap victory or an easy win. They'll tell you the same thing, brother, because they ALL thought the Hulkster was washed up, over the hill, past his prime ... and guess what? Guess what happened, brother? THE HULKSTER PROVED THEM WRONG! I gave them the beating of a lifetime, brother; I beat the fear of the Almighty Lord himself into them, and most importantly? I beat RESPECT ... into each and every one of them, brother. Respect for me, respect for this business, respect for all the Hulkamaniacs around the world, brother! I showed them all that they've still got a thing or two to learn, and that the Hulkster still has a thing or two left to teach, before they're anywhere NEAR my level, brother. And in the process, I proved to them, to all of you, to MYSELF, that as long as this heart is still beating; as long as I can stand on my own two FEET, brother, Hulkamania will CONTINUE runnin' wild, ALL OVER PCW, brother! And or every drop of blood, for every bead of sweat, for every TEAR I have shed for this business, brother, I will take that much more out of my opponents. Whether you're The Rock or Randy Orton, Christian Cage or Mister Anderson, NOBODY ... NOBODY, BROTHER, IS GOING TO BE ABLE TO HELP! WHEN HULKAMANIA ... RUNS WILD ... ON YOU!"

- - - - -

TYSON TOMKO | THE PROBLEM SOLVER
"I suggest that you all SHUT YOUR MOUTHS, before I come out there and shut them for you." The large, rather intimidating Tomko would state, a stern expression upon his face as he glanced around at the crowd, who merely continued to jeer the man. Shaking his head in disgust, Tomko would bring the mic back to his lips, speaking over the boos. "Do you people have any clue, any DAMN IDEA who I am? Do you imbeciles even realize what I'm capable of? Or does the fact that I could snap all of you like a TWIG not scare you? Then you're all even stupider than I thought, because it damn well should! You people should be down on your knees, hoping and praying that big, scary Tyson Tomko doesn't step out of this ring, and wipe the floors with each and every ONE of you! But guess what? I have better things to do with my time than to sit here and threaten a bunch of morons like you; hell, I've already wasted MORE than enough of my time on you people. I have other things to concern myself with than the likes of any of you, and I sure as hell have bigger fish to fry. Yeah, because I'm not here tonight to talk about you people, I'm not here to waste my time threatening you; I'm here to deliver a message. A message to guys like The Rock, guys like Randy Orton and Robert Roode, and even guys like Mr. Anderson, Austin Aries and Goldust; all of the so-called "champions" in this hell-hole, and all the dumb asses who think they deserve a shot at these titles. The so-called "professional athletes" who are better fit for Days of Our Lives than a wrestling ring... I'm here to deliver a message to every last one of them. From the champions to the contenders, all the way to the kids who only fulfill one role, here; that of a PUNCHING BAG. I'm here to tell them all that the Problem Solver has ARRIVED! I'm here to tell them that their days are NUMBERED, to tell all of the champions that they'd better hold that gold close and cherish it while they can. I'm here to tell them ALL ... that they'd better start putting some of that "hard-earned" cash of theirs aside, because they're going to NEED IT for their HOSPITAL BILLS! Whether it's my fist or my boot in your face; whether I'm punching your lights out, or slamming you down on the mat for the one ... two ... three, it ... will ... HURT! I'm not here just to win matches, or to win titles; I'm here to inflict PAIN, and more importantly, I'm here to solve ALL of PCW's problems, because I... am the Problem Solver!"

#39 User is offline   Doc Hollywood Icon

• The One The Only

Posted 27 September 2011 - 04:41 AM

T H E
SHOCKMASTER
M A N

Many remember me not for my intimidating presence, or my fierce nature. They remember me because i tripped over a piece of wood. Someone was out to get me. That man is PCW owner, Eric Bischoff. He knew I would have been bigger than his boy Hogan, Stiener, Savage. He was afraid I would be the top draw. Look at me, why wouldn't I. I am huge, and think of the sales from my mask. It would have been EPIC! But now, he cannot hold me down. Nobody can hold me back. I am on top of my game after being gone for awhile. Some say they know who I am, but that is not the case. No one knows who I am, and when i trip over my own to feet and my mask falls off exposing my hideous face, all will be see. PCW Be prepared to be...

...SHOCKED!

Posted Image

#40 User is offline   Scott Summers Icon

• "To me, my X-Men."

Posted 27 September 2011 - 05:06 AM