Primetime Championship Wrestling: Superstars You Would Have Chosen (except TJP) - Primetime Championship Wrestling

• 59 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Superstars You Would Have Chosen (except TJP)

#41 User is offline   Sean Icon

• Main Eventer
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Banned

Posted 28 September 2011 - 02:00 AM

SAMOA JOE
I'll tell you what. I'm a little surprised by this reaction out here. What I don't understand is how you give guys like Robert Roode the highest pleasure of all your cheers. You cheer guys like Alex Shelley, Austin Aries, John Morrison, Randy Orton and much more. But that's perfectly fine, because the cheers make a man weak. How would I know? I've been through that route. I've had all the fans on their feet just screaming my name. And for what? Too become a laughing stock afterwards? That's nothing but a joke. But what I don't understand is how guys like Robert Roode could be classified as a top talent here. It doesn't make sense. Where I came from, I was used to pummeling his little head in week after week after week. But what can I say? That's what I as known for doing. I'm a big man, and you can't push around on the big man, cause we'll rip your head off. But here's something small, a message to the entire locker room. Notice what you're looking at. You see Samoa Joe, a man full of determination. And all I can say is I have my eyes set on one thing. And that's championship gold. And nobody, and I mean NOBODY is going to stand in my way. It doesn't matter who you are. Current PCW superstar, or avid Hall of Famer, you want to come at Joe, then do it. But I'm a relentless monster, and I won't stop for hurting you. If I can take you out, I'll do it. Because I only care about one person inside this ring, and that's myself. So, when you're sitting across from me in the ring, you best prey, prey that I don't end your life. Because, I've said once, and I'll say again....

JOE'S GONNA KILL YOU!

Posted Image

#42 User is offline   Doc Hollywood Icon

• The One The Only
  • Group: Members
  • Superstar:Rico
  • Hometown:Las Vegas, Nevada
  • Height:6'0"
  • Weight:230 lbs
  • Finisher:Happy Ending
  • Record:3-1-0

Posted 03 October 2011 - 04:53 PM

The fans in attendance at Delaware Stadium in Newark, Delaware are excited for another rousing edition of Thursday Night Turmoil. The fans are ready to see what match is next when all of a sudden a very familiar saying is heard.

OOOOOOOOOOH CHAVO!

The familiar theme of one Chavo Guerrero is heard blasting throughout the arena. After 14 seconds of his theme being played Chavo appears from the back, through the curtain, and onto the stage. Chavo would normally do a little signature taunt but this time it is a little different. He just stays at the top of the ramp for a few more seconds then walks down to the ring. No smile on his face, no exuberant attitude. He focuses on the ring, not noticing the fans around him, arms stretched out wanting to give him high fives. Chavo walks up the steps, and wipes his feet off on the apron then enters the ring. He walks over to the opposite side of the ring, and looks over the edge of the rope and extends his hand looking for a microphone. One is given to him. He grabs it, and walks over to the middle of the ring. He then raises the mic to his lips and begins to speak.

CHAVO GUERERROthe real latino heat
"I need no introduction. You already know who I am. The reason I am out here, is to let all of you know, that a true champion is gracing this ring. A true wrestling legend, and a true member of wrestling royalty. See MY name is Chavo Guerrero. that means I come from a wrestling heritage. I am wrestling royalty, Essay. For years I have been held down, for years I haven't been given what is mine. Tonight, I take what is mine. Because isn't that what all us hombre's do? Steal. Eric Bischoff called me up and wanted to bury the hatchet and offer me a job here, at PCW. I told him I wanted some time to come out here and address my fans. Guess what he did? He laughed at me! He said that I don't have any fans. If it wasnt for me Eric, your little experiment with Cruiserweights wouldn't have worked, and you wouldn't be where you are today, if it wasn't for me. Did I get any credit for that? No! What did I get? A stupid horse head on a stick. I came out there, and got over despite the stupid gimmick you gave me. Yet again, a few years later we were reunited and you still didn't appreciate me. You told me to dye my hair and renounce my heritage, and I did. Where did that get me? Nowhere! See Eric you can take your Frank Sinatra music, and your stupid little play horse, and you can shove them. I don't need them. All I need is my abilities in this ring. this ring is home for me, it is where I live, breathe and eat the sport of wrestling. I am a GUERRERO DAMMIT!"

The fans begin chanting Eddie, Eddie, Eddie!!

CHAVO GUERERROthe real latino heat
"That is the thing that pains me. When in college and your room mate dies. You get straight A's. Yet when my best friend, my brother, my uncle died, I didn't get the pity title run. No, they gave it to the masked Mexican. They spat on everything I did. Everythignt hat I earned with or without precious Eddie. Many said that I couldn't get out of his shadow. Guess what? Guess who is out of it, now? Me! It is about time to make MY legacy. Not to just add onto the Guerrero one, but forge my own path and make a legacy for myself. I's not about family, it is about Chavo! It is my time! I have proven for years that I can go toe to toe with anyone. I have proven I can hold my own with the likes of the Eddie Guerreros, the Hulk Hogans, the Kurt Angles, the Chris Jerichos. I have faced them all. Now here in PCW, it is Chavo's time. I will be YOUR champion soon enough. There is nothing, any amount of toy horses or hair dye, or self righteous SOB's can do to stop me. Yeah I said it Eric. There is nothing you can go to stop me from changing the face of PCW. From this point on, PCW will stand for PAY CHAVO to WRESTLE! VIVA LA RA... wait that isn't right. It is..."

"VIVA CHAVO!"

With that Chavo raises his right hand fist clenched to the ceiling. He looks up towards the rafters then at all the fans. He delivers a smirk across his face as his music hits over the P.A. System. He stands there like that until Turmoil fades to commercial break.

Posted Image

#43 User is offline   Deathray Icon

• 4--Life.
  • Group: Hall of Famer
  • Superstar:Kyle O'Reilly
  • Hometown:Vancouver, British Colombia
  • Height:5'11"
  • Weight:207lbs
  • Finisher:ARMageddon, Brainbuster
  • Record:0/0/0

Posted 09 October 2011 - 04:38 PM

DAVEY RICHARDS » THE AMERICAN WOLF
“Heh, well look at that. Bet you thought you would never see me again, right? After Collision Course, everyone thought Davey Richards would hang up the boots and never again step into the PCW ring. Well, now I’m back. I’ve sat on the sides and watched Jimmy Jacobs, one of the few men that I respect, come back and tarnish his legacy. I’ve sat on the sides and watched a whole whack of new athletes come in and take over PCW – and do you know what I think about it? … Fresh meat. You see, I’ve had this thirst for new blood… I’ve been itching to get back to my primal nature. To hunt. The last time I was here, my reign as the Rising Champion came to an abrupt end when that coward Samoa Joe attacked me and put me on the shelf. This time? I have my sights set on something that I should have gotten the chance at last time. The world championship. If you can remember, think back to when I beat Matt Hardy, Raven, Mike Quackenbush … three of the more talented men on the roster, three men that people said I couldn’t beat. Three of the biggest matches in my career. They were victims of the hunt, victims of the American Wolf. I should have had my chance back then, but that’s water under the bridge. Now that I’m back, I’ll go through anyone I have to. I’ll rip through guys like Robert Roode and The Miz like they were nothing. This is a new wilderness, but I’m still the hunter. I’m still the alpha male of this roster. And now that I’m back, you can guarantee that the hunt?... Is On!

--------------------

SHIIMA XION!
“For the fans of and wrestlers in Primetime Championship Wrestling, if you don’t know me… or can’t pronounce my name, you should get to learn it. It’s Shiima Xion. Become familiar with it, guys and girls.. if you need, go on youtube and type in “Shiima Xion” and watch the hundreds… and hundreds of videos of yours truly. It’s all there, it’s all on the internet. But you don’t really need to, all you need to do is just watch PCW every week from here on out, and you’ll see Shiima Xion all of the time. See, Eric Bischoff wised up, he somehow developed a few new brain cells in his old age, and decided that to take this company into the future, you need the future. You need a man who’s talent, charisma and looks can be used and exploited as the companies best – and he found the best in all three departments. Me. No one in this company can hold their own with me when it comes to talent. No one in this company is as charismatic as I am, and no one in this company looks as good as I do. Hell, no one on this planet can look this good, it should be a crime. I’ve got it all, except for one thing. The PCW World Heavyweight championship. Now I’ve held dozens of titles in dozens of worthless, nameless companies – but none of it will mean a thing until I win the big one. And boys, it gets no bigger than the PCW. Compiled together on this roster, you have some of the best in the world …. and it will be my pleasure to beat them all. You can put me against anyone, and Shiima Xion will beat them soundly. Hell, bring back some of those hall of famers you guys treasure and praise so much, and Shiima Xion will make them look like rookies. The fact is, ladies and gentlemen, that Shiima Xion is the biggest free agent signing in the history of this company – and I will be the fastest rising ‘new comer’. No one’s going to stop me. No one will stop this company from revolving around Shiima Xion. Learn to deal with it, people. It’s all going to happen..”

Posted Image

KYLE O'REILLY -- THE VIOLENT ARTIST

#44 User is offline   Doc Hollywood Icon

• The One The Only

Posted 10 October 2011 - 08:44 PM

U N B R E A K A B L E
MICHAEL ELGIN

The phone kept ringing. Messages were left. The contract was just delivered. I just signed it, and sent it back. Emails were sent. It's official. The biggest and brightest independent wrestler has signed a PCW contract. I am coming to make a statement. That statement is that WRESTLING will be going back to basics. Forget about the catchphrases, forget about the money. It needs to be about the sport. PCW will be going back to the era where you can be proud to be a wrestling fan. Go back to the time of the Vachons, the Von Erichs, the Buddy Rogers, the Jack and Gerald Briscos. If you haven't figured it out, PCW will be going back to PURE wrestling. It will be brought back when being a world champion meant something. Where being the best meant you were the champion, and not because of how much money you bring in. I haven't had anything handed to me, I have had to work for it all. From the time I started wrestling until this contract I just signed, I EARNED EVERYTHING! Anyone can say they are the best. Until they step into the ring with me. Ladies and gentlemen, PROFESSIONAL wrestling fans, the most unstoppable, most dominate PROFESSIONAL WRESTLER is coming to PCW, and he is...ME! Michael Elgin, and I am UNBREAKABLE!

Posted Image

#45 User is offline   Scott Summers Icon

• "To me, my X-Men."
  • Superstar:Formerly AJ Lee
  • Hometown:Union City, New Jersey
  • Height:5'2"
  • Weight:107lbs
  • Finisher:The Octopus, Shining Wizard, Thunderbolt
  • Record:22-3-0

Posted 13 October 2011 - 01:30 AM

SCENE THREE; RETURN OF THE BURIALS

The camera rolls and we see Bryan Danielson sitting at his desk in his home. Dressed in a casual attire, Danielson seems pretty relaxed as he sits back in his chair and begins to speak.

BRYAN DANIELSON
Yeah, I'm back. Back for some more fan mail! Hmm. [Danielson picks up a piece of paper.] Believe it or not, this is the only letter I have. I guess Bryan Danielson just isn't BURYING enough people these days to warrant fan mail. Anyway, Tom from...[Danielson chuckles.] Illinois asks: "Bryan, is it possible for you to do a little less burying? I think all the burying is gonna pique the Undertaker's interest and he's gonna bury you for real." [Danielson gets a perplexed look on his face, wadding the paper up and throwing it over his shoulder. He turns the camera to look at it, and we see it sitting next to another wadded up piece of paper. He nods, bring the camera back to him.] I apparently won't pick that up. Anyway, Tom from Illinois, I CANNOT stop BURYING people. It's in my blood! Bryan Danielson and BURYING people goes together like, well, the Undertaker and BURYING people; only I do it figuratively and he does it for real, as you said. Hell, I'd say Bryan Danielson and BURYING people goes together ALMOST as well as Austin Aries and ice cream trucks. [Danielson grins.] Of course, now he's gonna try and BURY me. That's fine, Austin. You can try. I warn you though, I am the KING of BURYING people. I once BURIED a guy because he sneezed a mile away from me. I BURIED Ric Flair once and now look at him. He's managing Robert Roode. That's almost as bad as, well, Illinois. See, now I just BURIED Robert Roode for no reason. The guy's great. I'm just in the mood to BURY stuff. How about Ashley Sixx? That guy's more dedicated to this sport than John Cena. I'll BURY him too. How about I BURY Don West for being Don West. That's a really good reason to BURY somebody. Can I BURY Michael Cole again? I really can't put into words how annoying that guy is. BURYING him is just fun. Shuts his mouth too, that's always a good thing. I hope that answers your question, Tom from Illinois. I have to BURY some people.

The camera abruptly stops there, leaving Danielson to his BURYING.

Posted Image

#46 User is offline   Sean Icon

• Main Eventer

Posted 15 October 2011 - 04:05 PM

Failed Y2J sample was here.

This post has been edited by Aaron Rodgers: 11 November 2011 - 08:41 PM

Posted Image

#47 User is offline   Gavoustemick Icon

• That guy that did things and stuff
  • Superstar:Former Andre Verdun/Mick Foley/a lot of other irrelevant characters

Posted 20 October 2011 - 08:02 PM

YOU’VE GOT THE FACE OF A STRANGER!

The sounds of “Get Loose!” by Yashin blared out of the Public Announce system and before you could say “GODDAMN!” Heath Slater burst out from the curtain with all the energy in the world. The fan’s began to boo him but does he care? Hell no he doesn’t care, he’s Heath Slater! He began to nod his head with the tune of his theme but the fans continued to boo him. Heath leapt onto the apron and began to lean back eccentrically. His heart began to pound but the fans continued to boo. He went through the ropes, and took a microphone which was conveniently placed below the nearest turnbuckle. As his theme died down, Slater brought the microphone to his lips and spoke.

HEATH SLATER;
Yo bro’s, what’s with all the hostility here man? What’s with the hate up in here? Is it really my fault that I just happen to be better than what you guys could ever be in your entire lives? I mean, bra’s, I’ve seen jealousy before, I mean look at me, of course I’ve seen jealousy. But this is a little too far man. Anyways, enough about that, I’m sure y’all know who I am, right? Of course you do. Hell, of course you all know who I am, I’m Heath Slater man! I’m the One Man Rock Band, the band without instruments baby! And you better believe it! Now y’all know that WWE couldn’t handle the sweetness that is Heath Slater, so I was lookin’ ‘round and I bumped into Gabe! Y’know, Justin, but what would you know eh? Anyway, he told me ‘bout this place, he told me ‘bout EYE-SEE-DUBYA’! He told me how great this place was but truth is, I think he was a li’l drunk when he said it. I mean, I don’t see anythin’ great ‘bout this place whatsoever. The champs here? LOSERS. I mean, we got an undisputed champ’ who no-one actually knows. I mean, who is Tyler Black anyway? Where the hell did he come from and what gives him the privilege to even hold that title?

Heath began to stroll around the ring as the fans continued to boo this youngsters insane amount of confidence. It’s clear that Heath is here to make some sort of an impact. But who against? Well we might find it out as Heath lifted the microphone to his lips once again.

HEATH SLATER;
Now I know y’all asking yourself “Well what’s he got against Tyler Black?” Well the answer is everything. He’s not a household name like Heath Slater. He’s nothing compared to me. Straight off the bat, I’m a better entertainer. I’m a better technician. I’m a better singer, writer, poet, lover, you name it and I’m better at this with your beloved World Champion. Look at this kids reign, I gotta’ say, it’s impressive bro’. Really, from the heart, it’s impressive, but it just shows how little competition you got man. I mean, Cena? Really? That’s the best Bischoff could throw your way man? Honestly, I’m surprised you didn’t just walk out the company, left that title hangin bro’. Then what do you get after that... Jericho. Seriously bro’ it just keeps getting worse and worse for you it makes me think what it’d be like if we, y’know, got in the ring. At least then you’ll get such a challenge. A challenge to finally test yourself, y’know? And then finally, finally, you’ll realise that you ain’t nothing compared to the One Man Rock Band baby, yeah! And on the topic of Cena, to begin with, I nearly died, when I heard that he was actually here, I was laughing man, seriously. Of all the people here, of all the former world champions, it just had to be Cena.

Was going to do it for lolicw when I was TJ Mack there. Can't be assed updating it for PCW so yeah. Also lol@this, it sucks.
"Let the winds blow!"
Posted Image
chances of coming back: We'll see.

#48 User is offline   Deathray Icon

• 4--Life.
  • Superstar:Kyle O'Reilly
  • Hometown:Vancouver, British Colombia
  • Height:5'11"
  • Weight:207lbs
  • Finisher:ARMageddon, Brainbuster
  • Record:0/0/0

Posted 31 October 2011 - 08:49 AM

KOBRA KAI

“For years, I’ve wrestled all over the world and for years, I’ve been the laughing stock of whatever company I’ve taken part in. I’ve wrestled on every continent, and still I get no respect. I’ve single handedly built trios wrestling in many companies – but Kobra Kai is cast aside like some kind of freak. …. Now, things are going to be different. Different now that the Primetime Championship Wrestling has signed me. They’ve unleashed this certain Kobra, and I can promise you that I will leave dead corpses in my wake. I can promise you that once I have my way with this roster, and take over division after division… you will come crawling, PLEADING to be a part of the Kobra Kai Dojo. You will BEG for me to take you under my wing. But… I won’t, instead…. I will KICK YOU IN THE FACE for wasting my time.”

Posted Image

KYLE O'REILLY -- THE VIOLENT ARTIST

#49 User is offline   Doc Hollywood Icon

• The One The Only

Posted 04 November 2011 - 03:37 PM

THE CHI-TOWN CLASSIC | COLT CABANA | BOOM BOOM
"Hello, Pea See Dub! MY name is Colt Cabana. You're probably wondering what Mr. Boom Boom is doing here. Well I'm just off of my greatest match ever at the biggest Pay Per View of the year, CABANARAMA THREE live from my backyard. This is where I took on Cabunny, CP Munk, and Matt Classic for the Cabanarama Ding Dong Twinkee Championship of the Midwest. I might have came up short against Matt Classic, but that guy knows his stuff. He is very good. He knows how to wrestle. Anyways I am going the wrong way, just like my poor little Cubbies. After my match I received a phone call. [Colt takes his pinkie and thumb and brings it to his face acting as if it was a phone.] I was like hello. Do you know who it was? It was my good friend Brian Danielson. He called to say he watched my match at Cabanarama Three, from my living room. He said that, I should visit him here in Pea See Dub. I told him my horrible experience with a bigger promotion. [He looks at the camera, and places his free hand over the fake finger phone. He begins to mouth Dubya Dubya E. After he says that he takes his hand off the fake finger phone, and places it back to his ear.] He told me it wasn't like that here. He told me I could have fun and become a huge star. I told him, I have a huge star, it is big and blue and already hanging on my front door. I told him that I was ready for Hanukkah. The huge, blue star of David was already up. Then the conversation got quiet for a few minutes. Until I heard a slap of a hand on flesh. I assume he face palmed his head. He does that a lot, especially when we are together. However, you know what they say about assuming. It makes an ass out of you and me. He came back, and said that I should come up here. So I hung up, and decided to visit...AND.... HERE I AM! Just talked to the bossman. What is his name? Derrick? Marick? Larick? Zerick? Garret? Eric? Yeah that was it Eric. I talked to bossman Eric, and guess what? COLT'S HERE! I put my Herbie Hancock on that contract and now I'm a Primetime Playa. I maybe a goofball, but when I step into that ring it is all business. Because I know what I want. [Colt takes a deep breath in. He closes his mouth, and hold it in, as he begins to turn blue he lets it out.] GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLD! That is on the top of my list. Second, is beating Matt Classic for the Cabanarama Ding Dong Twinkee Championship of the Midwest at Cabanarama Four. My third goal is to be myself and have fun. That is what Colt is all about baby. Gold, classicness, and fun."

"BOOM BOOM!"

-----------------------------------------------
I was bored, and thought I would write one of these. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did, writing it.
Posted Image

#50 User is offline   RRS Icon

• Rocket League Scrub

Posted 06 November 2011 - 05:45 PM

Posted Image

"ARE YOU SERIOUS, BRO!?"

Robbie E exclaimed to the booing fans in the Casper Events Center. The Jersey Shore would-be was absolutely furious by the lackluster reaction from the PCW fans, instead being greeted by a massive ovation of jeering. The angered, gel-haired man raised the microphone back to his lips.

"SERIOUSLY, BRO!? A fine Guido, like myself, walks on the scene and gets booed!? Not cool, my dudes! Not at all! I don't think you all can get it through your hater-ific heads just what you're looking at! Do you know who I am? I'm Robbie E, bro! Robbie E! Why is that not sinking in? You boo someone like me, but not some chode like The Rock? The bald bastard comes waltzing in after a couple'a months, and you all FORGIVE him? You have GOT to be kidding me, bro! If that ain't bein' fickle, I don't know what it is. Yeah, Robbie put aside time from his busy schedule to take a look into PCW. I took time away from the gym, sculpting this tanned masterpiece, dude. I took time away from all of the things that make Robbie E a winner to check out the hottest commodity on the wrestling scene! I've seen the highs and lows of this company over the past few months. Rock's turn to the darkside, then getting his ass handed to him, which was harsh, dude. Even The Miz winning the world title... only to lose it a month later to that FREAK Kendrick! Seriously, bro. Who let that nutjob in here? As if that wasn't bad enough, we got some Grenade by the name Daizee Haze holding the ladies strap!? Dude! I haven't been around the scene that long, but damn! That bitch has puffed enough grass, she'd be D.T.F. a paraplegic Christian Cage!" Oh, shit. Robbie crossed the line! The fans came to life in Wyoming, nearly ripping out of their seats after such a cold-hearted joke to the Hall of Famer. Nothing but a fiendish smile laid over the Guido's face. "What!? YOU MAD, BRO!? I'm just speaking the truth! It's not my fault you Yellowstone cockbites can't take the truth! You know it, bro! Robbie's speakin' the truth! What? Don't believe me? Fine then, my dudes. Don't believe the tan-skinned prophet! Oh, but there's one thing you all will HAVE to believe from here on out. You see, we Jersey boys live by three letters; G.T.W. I know you know what those letters mean! Come on, bros! Say it with me!"

The crowd booed just as loudly and with just as much intensity as before as Robbie E arched backward and pumped his fist in the air with each word.

"GYM! TAN! WIN!"

Robbie did not appear pleased with the crowd not chanting along. Glaring to the crowd, he'd try again. He quickly shined a smile and clapped his hands.

"Come on, bros! Clap it up! Say it out loud!"

More boos rained down, but the Guido continued on anyway. Pumping his fist in the air, he'd exclaim.

GYM! TAN! WIN!

GYM! TAN! WIN!

GYM! TAN! WIN!

"Pump It Up" by DJ Pauly D blared through the P.A. system once more as the screen faded to black, the chants of Robbie E haunting us until the last possible moment.

Posted Image

#51 User is offline   Sean Icon

• Main Eventer

Posted 06 November 2011 - 08:14 PM

CHRISTIAN CAGE | CAPTAIN CHARISMA
"Peeps of all ages, do not adjust your computer screen, you're in fact seeing ol' Captain Charisma, and how great it feels to be here in PCW. I've made the jump faster than Austin Aries changes pants, sorry it just had to be said. But what's really happening is this, Christian Cage, The Pontiff of the Peepulation, The Instant Classic, what ever you want to call him, is stepping inside a television screen near you. He'll be wrestling all over the place, and quite frankly, it's about time, don't you think? Arguably so, because for one, I've got a face that everyone wants to see, but jokes and truths aside, let's roll onto the real factor here. The fact of one Brian Kendrick, a man this company likes to call their world champion, but can you really see Kendrick holding a world championship? With all do respect, I can, I see him being one of the top wrestlers to ever enter this company, yeah, bet you didn't expect that coming out of my mouth, but that's true. It's true, I've got to give credit where it's due, he's talented, but I know one man that can step over him, and that's me. So, Kendrick keep your eyes peeled, because you won't have any idea about the future surrounding you, because you won't expect any of it. Christian Cage is coming to PCW Kendrick, and he's aiming for that world championship, and I will take that championship from you, not only that, but my peeps and I will rejoice in the glory of standing tall, why?

...BECAUSE THAT'S...HOW I ROLL!

Posted Image

#52 User is online   China White Icon

• Legend
  • Group: PCW Women's Champion
  • Superstar:Candice LeRae / Eva Marie
  • Finisher:Balls-Plex / Sliced Red
  • Record:1 - 2 / 4 - 2

Posted 08 November 2011 - 01:36 AM

Posted Image

TAYLOR WILDE
ONE OF A KIND

Two months...it's been two long months since I've parted ways from this company and look what's happened to it. Charles Manson and his little girlfriend Ariel, have popped up onto the scene, doing whatever it is they do best as if people care. Last time I checked, if Ariel ever stepped into the ring with me, that charred toothpick would be destroyed in seconds. I mean, I redefined what it's like being a woman in this sport, one that's suppose to be "male dominant." The Tag Division was dead when Ashley and I revived it, and now Austin Aries is champion with Joey Matthews? Taylor pauses, a look of clear confusion upon her face as she continues. Who the hell is Joey Matthews? Is he one of the Lawrence brothers or what? Aries though...I guess I should congratulate him considering it took him...god knows how long to finally get the victory and the gold. Without Roderick to help him with it, I suppose he needed to find someone new to screw for help. But...but I wish him the best of luck and hope he breaks a leg. Or his face, whichever comes first. Shrugging her shoulders, Taylor holds her hands palms up as she mouths "either one" and continues. I have to say though, I'm genuinely proud of Ashley. I mean, everyone doubted him, treated him badly because they didn't know who he was but that ain't happening now, now is it? Kendrick thinks he's pretty smart, bringing in some help to double team Ashley. And...it would be pretty good if Ashley didn't have someone he could easily get to have his back like the good ol' days. I guess we'll see what time brings.

Taylor smirks, as the scene fades to black.

I still got it <CRY.

Posted Image

#53 User is offline   RRS Icon

• Rocket League Scrub

Posted 08 November 2011 - 01:39 AM

Posted Image

"Now, that's a woman."

Christian proceeded to crank off, reminiscing over what should have been!

Posted Image

#54 User is offline   British Rob Style Icon

• I'll Put Your Bodybag In A Bodybag
  • Superstar:Pete Dunne // Brock Lesnar // Adam Cole
  • Hometown:Birmingham, England // Minneapolis, Minnesota // Panama City, Florida
  • Height:5'10" // 6'3" // 5'10"
  • Weight:205 // 286 // 210
  • Finisher:Drop Dead! // F5 // Last Shot
  • Record:3/1/0 // 10/4/0 // 0/0/0

Posted 21 November 2011 - 04:10 PM

Posted Image
CODY RHODES
"For months.... all of you have sat in your seats and stared at a-a.... Demon a-a MONSTER! Not only have you done this but you.... stop LOOKING at me.... I SAID STOP LOOKING AT ME!" [Shouting at the top of his lungs, almost barking a command to the WWE fans, Rhodes would begin to pace while covering his face to the best of his ability, with his arm. Feeling a bit uneasy and self-conscious, Rhodes would continue his speech.] "There's no reason, no excuse for any of you to sit in your seats and stare at a creature, one you heard mythical stories about during your childhoods. But with all of your might, you just gawk at me... STOP IT! Throughout my history here in the WWE, I have been abused.... spit on and brutally bullied by the likes of men that YOU ALL ADMIRED! JOHN CENA MADE ME LIKE THIS! REY MYSTERIO MADE ME LIKE THIS! And Ra..... Ran..." [The name of his former Legacy leader and tormentor, Randy Orton was probably a difficult one to say, let alone think about for the demented man standing, or pacing in the center of the ring. A "RANDY ORTON" chant was beginning, but Rhodes put an immediate stop to it.] "SHUT YOUR MOUTHS! HE MADE me this way! Had it not been for Randy Orton, I would be a happy-go lucky fellow smiling and flaunting my raaavishing good looks to the females all over the locker room. Now everyone refuses to look in my direction as I slowly walk, forever alone as I have to hide behind this protective gear to assure my face is not further damaged by a vicious RKO or an impactful Brogue Kick. But has that ONCE stopped me from gaining championships, from going on my path to greatness, where I will soon one day.... have it all? The answer is simply.....no. What I have is in fact the most prestigious championship in WWE History, the Intercontinental Championship." [Rhodes holds the title high above his head, the classic design being used. It was the one and only thing that would make this man who is obviously sick in the head... smile. The crowd didn't like seeing this happiness from Rhodes, booing him to show their disgruntlement. Speaking once more in his slow and sinister tone, Rhodes looked around at the audience.] There were days when this championship used to mean something, where it meant you were someone. But nowadays? It's a contamination, a virus that people want to keep away from them that only a man such as mySELF could take on, allow it to manifest it's so-called virus in my veins! I changed the looks, allowed it to be restored in a way which I could be, handsome and astonishing. My plans? To defend and restore the prestige that this championship once had. The same prestige men like Randy Orton, Rey Mysterio, John Bradshaw Layfield DESTROYED! Soon, Cody Rhodes will.... emancipate this championship from it's curse."

Something done for a seperate e-fed.
Posted Image

Credit to Zachy Poo for the sig

#55 User is offline   Monkey D. Luffy Icon

• AMY RULZ
  • Superstar:CM Punk
  • Hometown:Chicago, IL
  • Height:6 foot 1 inch
  • Weight:218
  • Finisher:Anaconda Vice; G.T.S.; Pepsi Plunge; Punk-Handle Piledriver
  • Record:19-4-1

Posted 01 December 2011 - 07:58 PM

CMPUNK
Is this thing on? (Punk taps on the head of the microphone as a sound check) Great! (Punk clears his throat) Hello PCW Universe… How are ya doing tonight? (The fans cheer loudly at CM Punk) If you don’t know who I am… Then that’s a shame but I’ll spare you the lecture and cut right to the chase… My name is CM Punk and I am the newest acquisition of Primetime Championship Wrestling! (The fans begin to chant, “CM PUNK! CM PUNK! CM PUNK!”) Now, now… Quiet down. I’m not going to be like The Brian Kendrick who is stands in this ring and practically gets his ass kicked by you people! I’m better than that… I’m better than him. When I speak on this here microphone? I expect your undivided attention. (Punk smirks slyly) I’ve been watching this company grow and grow for the past few years… Can’t say I’m disappointed but I’m sure as hell not impressed. I mean, c’mon really? We have wrestling’s perhaps BIGGEST mastermind as the soul owner of this company… Yes, I am referring to you, Eric…. And the company’s ratings each week for every Thursday Night are still, well… crap. (Punk shrugs his shoulders as he continues on) I know that Eric had HIGH expectations for “THE” Brian Kendrick considering he actually allowed him to hold and disgrace that championship… I don’t think Eric realized that poor Kendrick couldn’t even boost the ratings up to the level of “mediocre” if he wanted to cause well… Kendrick is much less than mediocre when it comes to skills in the ring. See PCW, this is where I come in. Eric hired me because lets be honest… Look at what I did for the WWE, and you know what the best part was? I didn’t have to kiss Vince’s ass because he was too busy puckering up to mine. WWE just couldn’t cater to what I wanted anymore. BUT… Eric Bischoff! The most controversial man in this sport always has a sweet deal… And he gave me a sweet one all right. Perks to be in the main event, highest paid, and so forth. Yes, I am all about the MONNNEEEEH cause let’s be honest… I love what I do but the money also keeps me rich! I’m not like Dwayne Johnson or anything where I’d trade this sport in to become a B-Rate actor… No. I LOVE this sport… I love this industry and I will be here for a very, very long time. (The fans erupt into series of cheers as Punk has a smile on his face) I am here for one thing, PCW… And that is justice. Within this company there is nothing but corruption and I will be the savior of this company. I don’t drink, I don’t do drugs, and I don’t smoke… My mind is one-hundred percent open and clear. There’s NOTHING that will stop me from making sure PCW is cleansed of it’s cancer. It’s time for change…. AND IM BRINGING IT!

Posted Image
hehehe

#56 User is offline   Death Jay Icon

• Jobber

Posted 03 December 2011 - 03:03 AM

FREIGHT TRAIN - CHOO CHOO!
"Now I look here in PCW, and all I see is a bunch of babies. Always crying and not wanting to wrassle, well listen here, Freight Train loves to wrassle, I can wrassle anywhere. Nobody gonna stop me from getting de win either, I am a champ. Not like those current wussies, like Kendrick... that boy so goofy, not knowing where he going. Always sitting in the corner like he's in time-out, Freight Train was never in no time-out. I was a good boy, and good boys always win... so that's why Freight Train will be de PCW champion... CHOO-CHOO!"

Posted Image

#57 User is offline   Sean Icon

• Main Eventer

Posted 11 December 2011 - 07:25 AM

Turmoil was back and live as always, the crowd was shooting up with all cheers too. There wasn't anything but electricity in this arena tonight. Tonight's show was a rare exclusive from Canada, something that very rarely happened in PCW, but tonight was an exception. The camera would turn to face Michael Cole and Don West, both men looked excited here tonight. Don would look over at Cole, who would return the glare, they would nod their head forward speaking.

DON WEST
[THE SALESMAN]
Welcome to this action packed episode of Turmoil everyone, I am Don West, and as always I am aside my broadcast partner Micheal Cole. Tonight there is going to be jam packed show as always. We come to you live from Toronto, Ontario, Canada.

The camera shifts just enough to make Cole the main focus of the camera. A small smile came onto the face of Cole as he stood there saying nothing at all, however if you all know Micheal Cole, which I'm sure we all do, being quiet for him was highly unlikely. He shifted a toothy grin over at West, replying.

MICHAEL COLE
[THE COLE MINE]
Please West, these Canadian fans wouldn't know talent if it bit them in the head, in fact there are only two superstars to come out of Canada, hall of fame member, Christian Cage and Ashley Sixx. Two men I wouldn't even place in my top five. Now if you excuse me Don, I've got something to...

With that said, a unfamiliar theme would blast onto the surface, catching not only Michael Cole and Don West off guard, but it would catch the entire audience off guard as well. This would be the exact second that the young talent as Shawn Spears would step forward, behind the curtains with a wide grin on his face, he would stand directly at the top of the entrance rope with a wide grin on his face.

MICHAEL COLE
[THE COLE MINE]
Who the hell does he think he is? Don? Who the hell is this kid? He has some nerve to come out here and interrupt me, I can't believe this. I want his name, I really do. I'll make sure that he'll never step forth into a PCW ring.

Shawn was still at the top of the stage, and he still wore that wide grin on his face. He nodded his head forward pointing directly in the direction of the ring, but he still didn't move. He look at his home town crowd with a wide grin on his face. Shawn would shake his head for a brief moment, chuckling to himself.

SHAWN SPEARS
[THE SENSATION]
I'm clearly missing something....Oh yeah, that's right. I've forgotten to introduce myself, how stupid of me. Please, sit down, shut your mouths and allow me to talk. That's better. My name is Shawn Spears, and I am the newest, that's got a ring to it doesn't it? Yeah, that's right, I am the newest PCW superstar. I thought I'd come on out here and let my feelings loose, seeing as how I've got nothing else to lose. There isn't much for me to actually sit here and go by, except for the little known fact that I've got my eyes set on multiple th--.

Just like that Shaw was cut off, his hometown fans were not taking kindly to the young star, and this was the part where Shawn Spears would start walking slowly down the ramp, but not yet fully to the ring. He was standing directly in the middle of thousands of fans. He would glare to his left, looking at the fans that stood just a few feet away from him, and then to his right, repeating the process.

SHAWN SPEARS
[THE SENSATION]
For one it's getting a much better location. I mean I'm glad were in Canada after all, my home town, but did you have to invite all the losers here too? Then again, there isn't any one really in my path when it comes to being talented. I mean let's all be truthful here. Whose the wrestler? I am. Whose the people watching? All of you. Now, with the little ounce of respect that I have for you people, I would gladly enjoy if you sat down, and watched as I did my job. Get it? Got it? Good. Now as I was saying, I've got my eyes set on multiple things. All of which you people would never understand because you fans...have never stepped in the ring. You don't know what a guy like me has to go through, you don't know the hard training I have to endure, you don't know the countless hours I'm away from my family, you don't know a damn thing when it comes to inside this ring. All you fans care about is wrestling. He did this, he did that. Please, do us all a favor, just shut up.

Spears would chuckle softly as his response was once again getting shot at by the crowd, they wasn't enjoying anything that was coming out of his mouth. Spears would shake his head once more, this time reaching the steel steps, he would climb up them, reaching the ring, where there he would step inside. He would walk directly into the midst of the ring, showing the crowd a brief smile, but as always this didn't suit well with those fans who just booed him.

MICHAEL COLE
[THE COLE MINE]
I was wrong about this kid. He's actually showing talent Don, I like where he is headed. If Eric knew talented he would sign this kid in a heart beat, and I know Eric. He would love a young talented guy like him on the roster.

Spears would walk to the nearest turnbuckle, where he would lean up against it, relaxing himself for a brief moment. He chuckled softly shaking his head. He would allow the crowd to get just a few mores jeers in before lifting the microphone back to his mouth.

SHAWN SPEARS
[THE SENSATION]
Onto main goal number one. I intend on being a champion. Like it or not. I intend on being a champion. I intend on walking into a match, defeating a champion and winning a championship. Here, I'll dumb this down for more your level. See, I, that's me. Got it? Okay, good. That's me, then we have let's say.....Dustin Rhodes. Let's use him for example. You have him, okay? You've got me and him. Only one man can win, sorry Dustin you're shit out of luck, because as far as I'm concerned, I'm the most talented man to ever step into PCW, and let's not deny my looks either. I want championships. I intend on getting them too, and as far as talent goes. Dustin Rhodes is nowhere near as talented as Shawn Spears. Here's a message to the locker room, you're looking at, “The Sensation”. I'm not really one to brag, but hell, I'll go ahead and do it. There isn't anyone that can beat me. So take it or leave it, because at the end of it all, I will shine.

Posted Image

#58 User is offline   Mikasa Icon

• Upper Midcarder
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 15 December 2011 - 11:22 AM

John Cena
"Is this....is this thing on?.....oh ok! so whats up PCW? I'm the man that changes colors every few months because in one mans words, I'm a fruity pebble, a leader of the fruit loop troop! But let the truth be told, I'm not those things, I'm the, Eyebrow raisin', trail blazin' man thats gonna layeth the Attitude Adjustment down on aaaaaalllllllllllll your candy asses because I'm John Cena, and this message is Cena approved."

Cena fades out as the following picture shows up on the screen

Posted Image

^For the lulz

#59 User is offline   Revival Icon

• Atrox Rithimus 💊

Posted 05 January 2012 - 04:16 AM

Posted Image

The arena is quiet as Turmoil returns from its previous commercial break. The announcers at ringside are speaking amongst themselves hyping up the remainder of the night. The fans in attendance are screaming, chanting and cheering. Their attentions lay focused upon the centre of the stage as they wait anxiously for there soon to be; next superstar appearance. Whether this be for that of a promo, or a match. Whether it be a fan favourite, or a hated heel. Anxiously, they continue to wait, because whether they'd be forced to boo or cheer their next arrival, their night out at Turmoil, was always going to be more-so for the experience. And they would enjoy each and every lasting moment of that experience. As they continued to wait however, everything of which they would experience next, was everything of which they had never anticipated in their wildest dreams. BOOOM!. A thunderous sound echoed throughout the arena as a wall of fire suddenly erupted upon the stage, before the lights would suddenly die out to a fading darkness. The arena lay dark momentarily to build suspense as the fans could only anticipate and hope that the flame presented, actually meant the one man they all at this stage had in mind. Lucky for them, they were right. But were they lucky? This much was yet to be seen, as the titantron suddenly lights up with dark reds and flame burning yellows and oranges, as a wall of red smoke and mist suddenly appeared upon the stage of which a monstrous figure would soon emerge. "Veil of Fire" by Jim Johnston begins to play, as the 7 foot monster known as KANE suddenly emerges through the smoke, and begins walking his way toward the ring. With black tights patterned with a flame on the side of the legs, and a black singlet with a red stitching designing providing a 'V' shape upon his chest, Kane's appearance was quite the epic thing to see. Not to mention, Kane was no longer bald and ordinary, but rather with hair... AND HIS MASK! But this mask however, was yet to be fully viewed, as over the top of it in visibility, was a grey over-the-top mask, with the eyes blackened to a soulless black. Resembling something of a dark twisted iron-man, Kane soon finds himself at ringside to where he stops before the ring, grasping the top rope, by reaching up and pulling himself up and onto the apron. One leg after the other he would climb up and over the top rope, thus finally entering the ring. Kane walks directly toward the centre to which he stands tall, facing the cameras before him, as he would now slowly raise his arms up, spanning them out beside himself. From the bottom they would rise up, higher and higher, until both arms found themselves meeting the other high up and above his head, before he would suddenly slam them down, causing the four corners of the ring to suddenly ignite themselves into an explosive flaming display for all to see, one of which lit the entire arena, until the arena lights would suddenly replace the red lights that once drowned the arena for the fullest of full effects. In the centre of the ring Kane would stand. A microphone already lay waiting within the centre of the ring beside his feet. With the turnbuckles at either corner now smoking where the flames were previously ignited, Kane would take grasp of the metal mask that covered his face from sight. He grabbed the top slowly with both hands, pushing it up, and pulling it off and over to the side, to which he would now reveal his newest mask. Blood red in color. As creepy and intimidating as it's ever been. A slight smirk seems to appear momentarily upon his grin, as Kane reaches down toward the canvas top to collect the mic that lay lonely beside his feet, as he raises it up toward his mouth, speaking as the music behind him comes fading out to a sudden close.

Posted Image

KANE | THE DEVIL'S FAVORITE DEMON
"When I was a little boy, I was lead to believe that everything was equal. People were equal. Rights; were equal. Opinions were individual, and the world was anything you chose it to be. Anything you could imagine, was never without possibility. Anything you wanted, you could have. A world without limits. A world without rules. A world... of our own. I... was lead to believe that, that even a soul as twisted as my own, could somehow find a way to fit in. I was lead to believe that I could be a part of a regular society. Tricked into believing I could actually be accepted by the likes... of you. Each and everyone... of you. But as time continued to elapse... the truth became clear. With each and every passing day that would slowly come and go. Decay and rot before my very own two eyes... it was clear to me that a man such as myself would NEVER... fit in to a regular society. I was brought up, to be cast out. Made fun of. Laughed at. I was locked away from you people. My family even chose to go as far as to say I was dead. Just... in order to save themselves the EMBARRASSMENT... of spawning such... creature, as they described me. For years and years they tried to hide away the fact that I was their child. They tried to erase me... from existence. A cold, cold world in hell would be much better suited for me, in the eyes of these pathetic, so called; guardians. The only problem is, when such a child as I were, is neglected into believing the world would be a better place for them, without me? In this fact alone... I found peace. I found... myself. In their neglect, I found purpose. And in finding my purpose, I... or better-yet; THEY... created... A MONSTER! Y'see, the world is not as we perceive it as. The world is not to be seen by the naked eye, but rather the eye of those who are forced to stare into its core, and find the meaning of their own, fragile... existence. Why am I here? What purpose do I serve to the modern society? Can I go on believing the lies of which I was forced to LISTEN TO? The answer... is no. Because this world, to the naked eye... is normal. Peaceful. Beautiful. But in the eyes of the betrayed, the let-down, and the ones who were taught to be useless? This world... is our playground. This world... is our own... personal... HELL! An astray of which everything eventually burns away, and decomposes itself to nothing. This world of which you call your home, is the very same hell on earth... that you've never had the privilege to witness. You've never felt the pain of this world suffocating you under its filthy, dirty surface. You've never known a world so cruel, because your souls are in hiding. Your dead behind the eyes. Irregular. Irrelevant. And oblivious to the fact that this world left you all behind a long, long time ago. Whereas I, on the other hand? I've seen the worst of it. I've witnessed the birth of our own personal Armageddon in waiting, and I've survived. I became one, with reality. For what you see before you here and now... is my true self. My essence. I may wear a mask but it is all of you who spend every waking second living a lie and that's because this place is condemned beyond repair. This world bears no such thing as an equal. There are no equals here. There are no equal rights. There is no such thing as to have the right to an opinion. This world is full of nothing but the fragile weak minded people who have been brainwashed and forced to believe they have something to give. Forced to believe the rumors of which NEVER come to be true, yet always come to be believed. They told us the world would end in two thousand twelve... and it hasn't. Men, women, and children believe everything they hear. Everything they read. Everything they see on the news, in the streets, and at school or work. But these things, are always false. The things they have you believe... are lies. Lies used as nothing more than a simple cover-up for the fragile minded who are too silly to question it. Yet the things they want you to forget, the things you choose to forget... ARE REAL! MONSTERS... may not be hiding under your bed. They may not dwell in the confined spaces of your closets. But they do... EXIST. And PCW is about to witness first hand, what the end of the world really means. Y'see; Two thousand twelve was never set to end on your terms. Two thousand twelve, was a reminder of things to come. A warning of what's to be. Because two thousand twelve... will be a year... IN HELL! A year... you will NEVER... EVER... forget."

Posted Image

#60 User is offline   Scott Summers Icon

• "To me, my X-Men."
  • Superstar:Formerly AJ Lee
  • Hometown:Union City, New Jersey
  • Height:5'2"
  • Weight:107lbs
  • Finisher:The Octopus, Shining Wizard, Thunderbolt
  • Record:22-3-0

Posted 05 January 2012 - 04:51 PM

....you scare me.