Primetime Championship Wrestling: PCW Roster Chat - Primetime Championship Wrestling

• 1204 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

PCW Roster Chat

#24061 User is offline   ADA 2 Icon

• Main Eventer
  • Group: Staff Member
  • Superstar:Braun Strowman
  • Hometown:Wyatt Compound
  • Finisher:Reverse Chokeslam
  • Record:04 - 02 - 00

Posted 26 June 2017 - 03:47 PM

View PostEvil VIDA, on 26 June 2017 - 03:40 PM, said:

Good for you, man! I'm hoping to join the same boat as you in a few months. I hate my job as well.... Nonetheless, I've enjoyed your work with Strowman more than Del Rio tbh. With your main focus on Strowman, I can't wait to see what's in store for 'em.

Trust me it was a long time coming, just had to keep positive and keep looking until I found something way better -- so out of that dump and onto something better.

Alberto Del Rio was fun, but it was a mistake to pick him up, even before I got this new job I was having doubt I could keep up with two key players here -- so he is gone and Strowman will be the main guy for me now.

Hopefully you get a new job as well -- one that makes you happy -- stay away from retail -- its a nightmare XD
Posted Image
Shun by those of the norm I am an outsider. Constantly resisting the status quo. To be labelled as ill-formed. Most avoid my individuality, keep to the everyday flow of sheep. So here I stand my ground. Show the world my darkness. Although unwanted, it holds true. Wanting me to tear it off they urge me to follow, but this I say is to you: I'd rather be a BLACK SHEEP away from the flock escaping all of the lies. Beware those with even the finest fleece for underneath all that wool hides a Wolf in disguise.

#24062 User is offline   Nada Icon

• All Out Of Bubblegum
  • Group: Hall of Famer
  • Superstar:Bayley/Chris Hero
  • Hometown:Metropolis

Posted 26 June 2017 - 10:05 PM

SO...hey there. Uh...been a while since I been here.

I'm sorry I just up and vanished. Sorry to everybody it affected. Sorry to everybody's plans it messed up. Sorry to anybody that relied on me and I let down. Life got a little hectic. Job hours got longer. Stress built up and I just...had to go away for a while. I've been through a journey of rediscovery. Finding new hobbies and passions. A new lease on life really. I started writing again recently and I thought of this place. Wanted to let you guys know I missed this place. I'm THINKING of coming back...but obviously I did not leave on the best of terms...i didn't leave on any terms really. So I thought I'd check to make sure people were cool with it first. If so I'm going to try a few characters, shake off the rust that has surely built up. See what people like and don't like. Then I'll sign up. Until then I'll catch up on what's going on around here and hopefully. You guys will have me back. If not. Well. At least it was nice to come back and chat.

#24063 User is offline   Caulifla Icon

• Main Eventer
  • Group: Chief of Staff
  • Superstar:Kenny Omega/Paige Knight/Dalton Castle
  • Finisher:One Winged Angel/Gotch-Style Piledriver/Bang-a-Rang!
  • Record:04-03-00/21-16-01/00-00-00

Posted 26 June 2017 - 10:22 PM

Dood. If you want to come back, we will welcome you back ya if you do.
Posted Image

Posted Image

<3 to Zach

#24064 User is offline   Nada Icon

• All Out Of Bubblegum

Posted 26 June 2017 - 10:39 PM

That is much appreciated. I shall start looking into characters to possibly RP as.

#24065 User is offline   #shadebrigade Icon

• PCW Knockout
  • Group: Roster Member
  • Superstar:Christina Crawford
  • Hometown:Ponte Verda Beach, Florida
  • Height:5ft 8in
  • Finisher:Love Disease
  • Record:11 | 10 | 01

Posted 26 June 2017 - 10:43 PM

Welcome back! Seriously it happens to the best of us, I disappeared for two years and look.. here I am!
Posted Image

#24066 User is online   Liquid Dookie Icon

• Legend

Posted 26 June 2017 - 11:20 PM

PCW is a lot like herpes. You think you finally escaped it, but the itch comes back.
Posted Image

#24067 User is offline   Nada Icon

• All Out Of Bubblegum

Posted 26 June 2017 - 11:54 PM

I posted the first of a few characters Im thinking of in Characters you would have been. Feedback would obviously be appreciated there as I feel full of rust xD

#24068 User is online   Evil VIDA Icon

• Heel
  • Superstar:Jay Briscoe // Eli Drake
  • Hometown:Sandy Fork, Delaware // Los Angeles, California
  • Height:6'1" // 6'2"
  • Weight:231lbs / 232lbs
  • Finisher:Jay-Driller; Sandy Fork's Curse // Blunt Force Trauma
  • Record:4-1-1 // 1-0

Posted Yesterday, 12:34 AM

Don't know much about ya', but glad to have you back!
Posted Image

#24069 User is offline   Captain Greed Icon

• Main Eventer
  • Group: PCW Television Champion

Posted Yesterday, 01:32 AM

View PostNada, on 26 June 2017 - 11:54 PM, said:

I posted the first of a few characters Im thinking of in Characters you would have been. Feedback would obviously be appreciated there as I feel full of rust xD

Always been a fan of your work -- Would love to see you return.

Posted Image

#24070 User is offline   #shadebrigade Icon

• PCW Knockout
  • Superstar:Christina Crawford
  • Hometown:Ponte Verda Beach, Florida
  • Height:5ft 8in
  • Finisher:Love Disease
  • Record:11 | 10 | 01

Posted Yesterday, 08:11 PM

Who might be accepting angles for Takedown? :D
Posted Image

#24071 User is online   Evil VIDA Icon

• Heel

Posted Yesterday, 08:22 PM

View Post#shadebrigade, on 27 June 2017 - 08:11 PM, said:

Who might be accepting angles for Takedown? :D/>

You can send 'em to me, Kyle, or Tom!
Posted Image

#24072 User is offline   Covenant Icon

• Chief of Staff
  • Group: PCW Rising Champion
  • Superstar:Seth Rollins / Alexa Bliss
  • Hometown:Davenport, Iowa / Columbus, Ohio
  • Height:6'2" / 5'1"
  • Weight:222 lb. / 102 lb.
  • Finisher:Frog Splash, Blackout / Twisted Bliss, Spiked DDT
  • Record:22-22-0 / 3-1-0

Posted Yesterday, 08:29 PM

View PostEvil VIDA, on 27 June 2017 - 08:22 PM, said:

You can send 'em to me, Kyle, or Tom!

^^
As well as any staff member on the Takedown staff in the Staff Directory thread

22/22/00 03/01/00
Posted Image
Credit to Zach for the Signatures

#24073 User is offline   Rebellion Icon

• Lower Midcarder
  • Superstar:Rebel
  • Hometown:Owasso, Oklahoma
  • Height:5ft 10in
  • Weight:128lbs
  • Finisher:Rebel Yell, The Rebellion
  • Record:3-3-0

Posted Yesterday, 11:00 PM

Sorry I haven't been around much guys, life has been kicking my ass again
Posted Image

#24074 User is offline   Caulifla Icon

• Main Eventer
  • Superstar:Kenny Omega/Paige Knight/Dalton Castle
  • Finisher:One Winged Angel/Gotch-Style Piledriver/Bang-a-Rang!
  • Record:04-03-00/21-16-01/00-00-00

Posted Yesterday, 11:02 PM

Well, kick life's ass and come back. <3
Posted Image

Posted Image

<3 to Zach

#24075 User is online   Evil VIDA Icon

• Heel

Posted Yesterday, 11:59 PM

TAKEDOWN IS UP!

Thank you to,

VIDA for Punk vs. Drake
Stu for Eva vs. Krissy
VIDA for Roode vs. Rock

and VIDA for putting together the show!

Thank you to everyone who roleplayed and submitted angles for this week's show!

Posted Image

#24076 User is offline   Max Black Icon

• Legend
  • Group: PCW Women's Champion
  • Superstar:Candice LeRae / Eva Marie
  • Finisher:Perfect Storm / Sliced Red
  • Record:0 - 0 / 4 - 2

Posted Today, 12:13 AM

POPULAR

Hey everyone, here's a FOR THE RECORD thing..

Starting at Unbroken, our 'Wrestlemania' show, a new rule is going to take effect in regards to the shows and the cards going up. Given the lack of acknowledgement about the shows in here - post PPV, it is going to take THREE (3) show comments to obtain a card.

See, it DOES NOT need to be an in depth detail of every thing. You can point out three/four things you enjoyed angle wise if you'd like and that would be fine. But given how much work we all put until RPs/angles/etc.. there should be some sort of response openly. This may, if we're lucky, even encourage people to join as they see people are taking notice and offering advice/opinions on their work which may give them something to work on.

Someone suggested perhaps a questionnaire that can be used for show comments, and I will attempt to think of roughly three/four questions that can be used after every show so it takes off any burden someone might have about not wanting to leave others feeling left out. If anyone has suggestions, feel free to mention them - but given the slow change to how things are being done, this has seemed to be one that should be for the better of the board.

Posted Image

#24077 User is offline   Red Hood Icon

• I've earned this symbol.
  • Group: Administrator

Posted Today, 02:31 AM

I'd like to offer congratulations to Sayla for his promotion to Chief of Staff, and thank him for his recent contributions and help around the board that led to this promotion!
Posted Image

#24078 User is online   Evil VIDA Icon

• Heel

Posted Today, 02:31 AM

POPULAR

So I'm going to be the first to dive into the water with this. I try to provide show comments when I can, but work and life can sometimes get in the way with that. I would love to comment on every aspect of the show, however, it'd take way too much time. If I don't mention your angle, please don't take any offense to it.

So what were the three things I really enjoyed on this episode of Takedown?

SETH ROLLINS MEETS ADAM COLE, BAY BAY

A hell of an opener to start the show off! Rollins comes out with the first PCW edition of the Rollins Report, and Adam Cole is the perfect guest for the show. It'd be interesting to see how well he does for the match. It's a great backstory for Cole to say the least. He came up short in his TV title match against Sami at Ressurection, lost to Pete Dunne in the finals of the PCW Championship tournament, and now he is the #1 Contender for the Rising title at Unbroken VII. Cole came off very confident and determined to win at Unbroken, and I like Cole's mindset going into this match. He will do anything it takes to walk out of PPV with the Rising Championship. There were some things I liked about Cole's speech, and there were times where I felt it was lackluster. The handshake at the end, and Cole teasing the Superkick was a nice way to end the angle. I have no complaints about Kyle's speech as Rollins though. Rollins makes valid points about Cole's character. He has lied and cheated in the past to seize his victories. Overall, it was a good way to start the feud and the show!

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE

So far, I'm really digging this feud between Kurt Angle and Pentagon Dark. On paper, it's a weird mix up... However, Pentagon Dark is making sacrifices left and right, and Kurt Angle would be the greatest sacrifice of them all. I've been very pleased with Ross' return to active roleplaying. Sure, I enjoy Ross' work with Gallagher, but I feel his Pentagon Dark is much better. Angle calls out Pentagon in the ring... I felt Jim did a solid job with showcasing Angle's passion to take down Pentagon, and showed that Dark is indeed a legitimate threat. From what the angle is insinuating, it would appear Dark and Angle will have a possible Ambulance match at Unbroken. I don't think I've ever seen that stipulation take place in PCW, but I could be wrong. The next segment takes place backstage with Angle trying to hunt down Pentagon Dark. Not much to really say about it, but it's a nice continuation nonetheless. In their final angle of the night, Kurt Angle found somebody... But it was not Pentagon Dark! It was another victim with the words, "Your God Is Not Here!" across the wall of the hallway. It was eerie and it sends a clear message to what's in store for Angle at Unbroken. Really good job, fellas.

PETER, PETER, YOU'RE A CUNT!

It was my favorite angle of the night, and an awesome way to end the show. Rob and Sayla are two of my favorite RPers on the Takedown brand! Their match at Unbroken should be nothing short of amazing! Pete Dunne cuts a promo about the #1 Contender for his championship, being the only World Champion in the company, and telling the fans to either pay their respects or shut up. The arrogance and the coldheartedness of Dunne was on point here. Nothing new I could really say about Rob's portrayal of him. I loved Kenny Omega's interruption though. He brings in Jim Smallwood for the angle, and provides an announcement for the people watching the show. Omega plans on taking everything away from Pete Dunne to finally reach perfection. The serious, yet, humorous approach Omega had towards Dunne was awesome. First, the PROGRESS World Championship... then Dunne's pride... and finally the PCW Championship. This has all the makings of becoming one of the most unique feuds in the fed's history. So fantastic job to both of you for what you've produced thus far! I'm anxious to see what will happen during the PROGRESS World Championship match between the two.

Overall? Very good show!

View PostRed Hood, on 28 June 2017 - 02:31 AM, said:

I'd like to offer congratulations to Sayla for his promotion to Chief of Staff, and thank him for his recent contributions and help around the board that led to this promotion!

Sayla is a beast. Congratulations to 'em!
Posted Image

#24079 User is online   Liquid Dookie Icon

• Legend

Posted Today, 01:32 PM

Just going to hit on a few things that stuck out to me, especially since this show was rather short in terms of segments, but jampacked in terms of quality. First and foremost, congratulations to The Rock on a very big win for his return. You've quickly become one of my favorite writers and I honestly believe you'll be contending for a world title here in the near future; keep it up. I really enjoyed both Eva and Krissy's roleplays this week and this match could have gone either way. That being said, congratulations to Russ on a very hard-earned victory over a quality writer such as Rob. I hope there will be a rematch in the future because both of you did so well. Last, and in this sad case least, is the unfortunate main event that was a foregone conclusion due to a noshow. Despite the noshow, Vida's first roleplay as Eli Drake was hilarity at its finest and deserved a win regardless. The match was really well done for a squash and quite entertaining, I might add.

With the matches out of the way, I want to look at a few segments that caught my eye. I really loved the Raquel segment with the "Sasha Banks returns next week" graphic that appeared. While it was a short segment, the impact of it spoke volumes. Plus, I love how the graphic looked and the way Raquel reacted; just great stuff there. The opening segment was really entertaining, but I felt it kinda' dragged a bit toward the end. Whether that be because of time constraints or whatever have you, I felt it went on a little longer than it should. I will say that I am digging the new format/color for Seth Rollins because that grimey orange color was getting old. Adam Cole and Seth Rollins at Unbroken should be a great match for the Rising title. Kyle has done a good job of elevating the Rising title above heights that is was before. The feud that has captivated my interest the most is the Kurt Angle and Pentagon Dark feud. What makes it so polarizing is how unique it is, as the two characters have two different styles of wrestling and showmanship. Jim and Ross make it work and truth be told, I really want this feud to be in the upper part of Unbroken as the hard work they have put in deserves that recognition. The best segment of the night, in my opinion anyway, was the closing segment. I'm a huge fan of both of these writers and Pete Dunne/Kenny Omega is a dream match irl that is happening before our very eyes in our little e-fed. I know Sayla and Rob are going to build the shit out of this and tbh, don't be surprised if this match becomes the main event for Unbroken.

Short show this week, but the segments were nice and really started building toward Unbroken. I hope next weeks Takedown, as massive as it is, gets more segments and whatnot. Unbroken is just less than a month away; start building those programs!
Posted Image

Share this topic:

• 1204 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
1 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

1. poison.peyton