Primetime Championship Wrestling: PCW Roster Chat - Primetime Championship Wrestling

• 1222 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

PCW Roster Chat

#24361 User is offline   Sayla Icon

• Main Eventer
  • Group: PCW Champion
  • Superstar:Kenny Omega/Paige Knight/Dalton Castle
  • Finisher:One Winged Angel/Gotch-Style Piledriver/Bang-a-Rang!
  • Record:04-03-00/21-16-01/00-00-00

Posted 07 September 2017 - 08:56 PM

2 hours? (even if some shos are short on angles I think the going lenght is 90 minutes to 2 hours. just use your suspension of disbelief.)
Posted Image

Posted Image

<3 to Zach

#24362 User is online   Rando Icon

• Jobber
  • Group: Roster Member
  • Superstar:Chrstina Von Eerie

Posted 07 September 2017 - 08:59 PM

View PostSayla, on 07 September 2017 - 08:56 PM, said:

2 hours? (even if some shos are short on angles I think the going lenght is 90 minutes to 2 hours. just use your suspension of disbelief.)

That is kind of what I assumed. The three hour slog of RAW felt like it would be too long, but also between the matches and sure amount of segments on many episodes, a single hour felt too short.

I do suppose at the end of the day it doesn't actually matter. But I also like to have some sense of the worrrrld in my mind.
Posted Image
Punk Rock Princess

#24363 User is offline   Covenant Icon

• Chief of Staff
  • Group: PCW Rising Champion
  • Superstar:Seth Rollins / Alexa Bliss / Rezar
  • Hometown:Davenport, Iowa / Columbus, Ohio / Albania
  • Height:6'2" / 5'1" / 6'4"
  • Weight:222 lb. / 102 lb. / 330 lb.
  • Finisher:Frog Splash, Blackout / Twisted Bliss, Spiked DDT / Cliffhanger, Deadline
  • Record:25-22-0 / 4-1-0 / 0-0-0

Posted 07 September 2017 - 09:05 PM

If our midshow slot is called 9:30 then the show is 8-11.
Big things have small beginnings...
Posted Image
Credit to Zach for the Signatures

#24364 User is online   Rando Icon

• Jobber
  • Superstar:Chrstina Von Eerie

Posted 07 September 2017 - 09:05 PM

View PostCovenant, on 07 September 2017 - 09:05 PM, said:

If our midshow slot is called 9:30 then the show is 8-11.

MATH!
Posted Image
Punk Rock Princess

#24365 User is offline   Sayla Icon

• Main Eventer

Posted 08 September 2017 - 06:05 PM

Due to another scheduling conflict, Happily Ever After has been pulled from this week's Takedown match and instead Toni Storm and Tessa Blanchard will do battle with LayCool in their final match as Takedown knockouts! We apologize for any inconvenience!
Posted Image

Posted Image

<3 to Zach

#24366 User is offline   torsoface Icon

• Jobber

Posted 11 September 2017 - 06:49 PM

I'll be a no-show this week, guys. I would have had to do the bulk of my writing over the weekend but I didn't have anything to go off of until late last night.

#24367 User is offline   queen•bee Icon

• Jobber
  • Superstar:♕ Tessa Blanchard
  • Hometown:Charlotte, North Carolina
  • Height:5'5"
  • Weight:126 lbs.
  • Finisher:All Hail The Queen ● #TessaIsForever
  • Record:00 ● 00 ● 00

Posted 11 September 2017 - 08:15 PM

I also won't be roleplaying this time around. I'm a little frustrated that the match was changed after the card was posted, without anyone asking if Kayla or I had already started a roleplay against Johnny/Candice. I'm also a little frustrated that I asked privately for feedback and constructive criticism and never got it. So while I get why Tessa and KOR tied last week, I don't know what I did great and what I didn't do all that great. But probably the biggest reason I don't have any motivation is the feedback that was sent to KOR's handler, Shaun. We are a tight group and we don't share secrets and the judge who graded the roleplays stated in his feedback that he doesn't see intergender matches as realistic and usually doesn't care for them. I take exception to this because in every fed I've ever been in EVER, I've never been placed in a box and told I can only rp against certain people. I've read every roleplay in this fed that has been posted since I've been here and I'm not sure why there are separate titles for men and women. Everyone in this fed is talented and the writing is enjoyable, and Becky Lynch taking on Seth Rollins for a championship shouldn't be determined by the gender of the character. Also as far as it not being realistic, intergender matches happen on the indies all the time, and Kyle facing
Tessa is no different than Rey Mysterio facing and beating the Big Show. So how do I know I didn't win bc my character is a female and it doesn't look good for her to beat KOR? I'm not saying that's the case but that's one way I could have looked at it. Sorry for any inconvenience this causes and good luck to all of you.

#24368 User is offline   Covenant Icon

• Chief of Staff
  • Group: PCW Rising Champion
  • Superstar:Seth Rollins / Alexa Bliss / Rezar
  • Hometown:Davenport, Iowa / Columbus, Ohio / Albania
  • Height:6'2" / 5'1" / 6'4"
  • Weight:222 lb. / 102 lb. / 330 lb.
  • Finisher:Frog Splash, Blackout / Twisted Bliss, Spiked DDT / Cliffhanger, Deadline
  • Record:25-22-0 / 4-1-0 / 0-0-0

Posted 11 September 2017 - 09:07 PM

queen•bee, on 11 September 2017 - 08:15 PM, said:

I also won't be roleplaying this time around. I'm a little frustrated that the match was changed after the card was posted, without anyone asking if Kayla or I had already started a roleplay against Johnny/Candice. I'm also a little frustrated that I asked privately for feedback and constructive criticism and never got it. So while I get why Tessa and KOR tied last week, I don't know what I did great and what I didn't do all that great. But probably the biggest reason I don't have any motivation is the feedback that was sent to KOR's handler, Shaun. We are a tight group and we don't share secrets and the judge who graded the roleplays stated in his feedback that he doesn't see intergender matches as realistic and usually doesn't care for them. I take exception to this because in every fed I've ever been in EVER, I've never been placed in a box and told I can only rp against certain people. I've read every roleplay in this fed that has been posted since I've been here and I'm not sure why there are separate titles for men and women. Everyone in this fed is talented and the writing is enjoyable, and Becky Lynch taking on Seth Rollins for a championship shouldn't be determined by the gender of the character. Also as far as it not being realistic, intergender matches happen on the indies all the time, and Kyle facing
Tessa is no different than Rey Mysterio facing and beating the Big Show. So how do I know I didn't win bc my character is a female and it doesn't look good for her to beat KOR? I'm not saying that's the case but that's one way I could have looked at it. Sorry for any inconvenience this causes and good luck to all of you.

I would ask that you please take a look at my response in the "place for women" thread.
Big things have small beginnings...
Posted Image
Credit to Zach for the Signatures

#24369 User is offline   Pickle Rick Icon

• I'm Pickle Riiick!
  • Group: Hall of Famer

Posted 11 September 2017 - 11:37 PM

queen•bee, on 11 September 2017 - 08:15 PM, said:

I also won't be roleplaying this time around. I'm a little frustrated that the match was changed after the card was posted, without anyone asking if Kayla or I had already started a roleplay against Johnny/Candice.

I apologize you're frustrated by this, but conflicts of schedule do happen and it wouldn't have been fair of me to leave the match as it was when I knew a party wouldn't be able to show.

EDIT: Furthermore, I apologize the match was changed as late as it was. It should've been postponed or cancelled at that point, but I had a lot on my mind the past week and I didn't even realize I changed things as late as I did.

#24370 User is offline   Pickle Rick Icon

• I'm Pickle Riiick!

Posted 13 September 2017 - 01:04 AM

Anddd Takedown is UP! Big thanks to all who angled and roleplayed, as well as

The Villain for Ciampa/O'Reilly
Necronomicon for LayCool/TnT
& ADA 2 for Harper/Omega

#24371 User is online   The Villain Icon

• Lower Midcarder
  • Group: PCW Television Champion
  • Superstar:Marty Scurll / Kazuchika Okada / Carmella
  • Height:5'7" / 6'3" / 5'5"
  • Weight:205lbs. / 236lbs. / 110lbs.
  • Finisher:Crossface Chicken Wing / Rainmaker / Code of Silence
  • Record:3-1-0 / 0-1-0 / 0-1-0

Posted 13 September 2017 - 04:56 AM

TAKEDOWN TOP 3 MOMENTS

-The opening promo between Mankind and Kenny Omega was very short, but also very intriguing. I'm excited to see where this goes, and can't wait to see the RP's you two pull out because I know it will be fantastic. I know it's not a huge build up, seeing we're so close, but it should be great either way.

-Both segments involving Braun, the first one with Seth doing a small interview and Braun attacking him. A good way to keep it going and this is going to be another great match that's being set up. The second was a nice promo with Luke and Braun, claiming that they are the Tag Team Champions, and well.. who is going to stop them?

-I enjoyed the promo between Kaitlyn, Paige, and AJ Lee. The dynamic of all of it is fantastic, and I think it might lead to something great also. Probably a match between AJ and Paige if I had to guess, and if it does, I'd be happy with that.

Posted Image
Thanks Zach!

#24372 User is offline   ADA 2 Icon

• Main Eventer
  • Group: Staff Member
  • Superstar:Braun Strowman
  • Hometown:Wyatt Compound
  • Finisher:Reverse Chokeslam
  • Record:05 - 03 - 00

Posted 13 September 2017 - 06:14 AM

There may be something missing from the show -- there was meant to be something at the end -- I am going to see where on earth it vanished to
Posted Image
Shun by those of the norm I am an outsider. Constantly resisting the status quo. To be labelled as ill-formed. Most avoid my individuality, keep to the everyday flow of sheep. So here I stand my ground. Show the world my darkness. Although unwanted, it holds true. Wanting me to tear it off they urge me to follow, but this I say is to you: I'd rather be a BLACK SHEEP away from the flock escaping all of the lies. Beware those with even the finest fleece for underneath all that wool hides a Wolf in disguise.

#24373 User is offline   Sayla Icon

• Main Eventer

Posted 13 September 2017 - 06:20 AM

if you find it go ahead and add it in.
Posted Image

Posted Image

<3 to Zach

#24374 User is offline   .Levi. Icon

• Midcarder

Posted 13 September 2017 - 07:58 AM

Apologies for the slightly curtailed Mankind segment. Yesterday was pretty manic. Thanks to Sayla for fighting the fire.
Posted Image

#24375 User is offline   Halcyon Icon

• Midcarder
  • Superstar:Naomi | Kay Lee Ray
  • Hometown:Orlando, Florida | Glasgow, Scotland
  • Height:5'5" | 5'8"
  • Weight:123lbs | 112lbs
  • Finisher:Slayomission, Nightmare, Lights Out | Gory Bomb, Senton Bomb
  • Record:8-5 | 1-1

Posted 13 September 2017 - 10:04 AM

Takedown

> Omega vs. Mankind should be a great one! I liked that it was short and to the point. I like when promotions do open challenges cause its brings up the unexpected and Mankind - for me - was unexpected. I liked the opening of Omega's speech about how he didn't feel like he was living up to champion etc. Was interesting.

>Well done on Tommasso for the win

> Nice short Danielson promo, I'd be lying if I said I had been keeping up with whats going on but thats just in general here over the last while for me. But I have to say I am enjying these managers for the asian superstars, its a cool way to portray them.

> Loved the Kaitlyn/Paige/AJ angle, very interesting take on the situation from CC. It was cool to hear the two sides of the argument, its ike the typical angel and devil scenario! I continue to be excited as to how this is going to play out.

> Braun attacking Seth was cool, looking forward to the eventual collision!

> Tag match is what it is, meh not commenting on that.

> The Wyatts as self proclaimed tag team champions! Nice little promo there, they are owning the show this week. First Seth now this? I liked the line about Bray failing to live up to his promises, seperates them from the past.

> Ember is coming for Carmella? Thats cool! Didn't really like the wolf on stage thing, thats a bit out there for me! Haha. But it did add to the dynamic of the scene.

> Well done to Kenny on the win! Abrupt ending to the show!
Posted Image
credit; zach

#24376 User is offline   Necronomicon Icon

• That is not dead which can eternal lie.
  • Group: Chief of Staff
  • Superstar:Johnny Gargano
  • Hometown:Cleveland, OH
  • Finisher:Garga-NO-Escape
  • Record:4-1

Posted 13 September 2017 - 12:02 PM

Wow, Sayla. Booking me against Candice. WOW. SAYLA. WOW.
Posted Image
GIF: Odd Tom

#24377 User is offline   Halcyon Icon

• Midcarder
  • Superstar:Naomi | Kay Lee Ray
  • Hometown:Orlando, Florida | Glasgow, Scotland
  • Height:5'5" | 5'8"
  • Weight:123lbs | 112lbs
  • Finisher:Slayomission, Nightmare, Lights Out | Gory Bomb, Senton Bomb
  • Record:8-5 | 1-1

Posted 13 September 2017 - 12:18 PM

Looking for something to do with Kay Lee Ray so if anyone on Takedown wants to do something, get in touch! Open to any ideas
Posted Image
credit; zach

#24378 User is offline   Pickle Rick Icon

• I'm Pickle Riiick!

Posted 13 September 2017 - 07:50 PM

Due to scheduling conflicts, Akam and Tommaso Ciampa have been pulled from next week's Takedown. As a result, their scheduled opponents will now face as Corey Graves squares off against Luke Harper. We apologize for any inconvenience!

#24379 User is offline   Rebellion Icon

• Lower Midcarder
  • Superstar:Rebel
  • Hometown:Owasso, Oklahoma
  • Height:5ft 10in
  • Weight:128lbs
  • Finisher:Rebel Yell, The Rebellion
  • Record:3-3-0

Posted 13 September 2017 - 09:03 PM

When is the Turmoil deadline its 7 PM right?
Posted Image

#24380 User is offline   Sayla Icon

• Main Eventer

Posted 13 September 2017 - 09:15 PM

View PostRebellion, on 13 September 2017 - 09:03 PM, said:

When is the Turmoil deadline its 7 PM right?

8 PM EST
Posted Image

Posted Image

<3 to Zach

Share this topic:

• 1222 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users