Primetime Championship Wrestling: Second Character Rules & Regulations - Primetime Championship Wrestling

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Second Character Rules & Regulations

#1 User is offline   Liquid Dookie Icon

• Legend
  • Group: Hall of Famer

Posted 03 November 2014 - 02:54 PM

As of today, the option for taking on a second character are now open. You do NOT have to take a second character, but the option is here for you to chose to do so if you wish. Now, choosing a second character comes with a few rules and regulations that you must abide by, as well as some information that you will need to know. For starters, your two characters will NOT be booked on the same show. Meaning, only one of your characters will be booked a week. That way, you still have time to focus on the character that is roleplaying that week. That is the main thing that you should know, as I know some of you were worried that there would be double booking but that will not be the case. Now, here are a few rules that you will have to abide by in order to make the option to pick-up a second character.

1: No-showing as your second character is a warning without excuse. If you give us an excuse ahead of time, we will more-than-likely understand, but without excuse is a warning, no questions asked.

2: A second no-show results in that character being dropped and the privilege of a second character is revoked from you for the foreseeable future.

3: If one of your characters are booked, we strongly encourage you to put in segments as your other character, that way they will get show time.

4: If we notice that the quality of your work diminishes, we will advise you to choose one character; the last thing we want is to see your quality go down due to the second character choosing.

5: You will need to provide a sample of your second character first in order for you to sign-up as them. That way, we can see if you can play the character well enough to be trusted with it. The small sample will be like a mini sign-up and will be sent to Mister Catboy and myself. Any samples of Knockout's gets sent to Mister Catboy, and the males will be sent to me.

Five simple rules to follow. If you want a second character, message either Mister Catboy or myself and we will either approve or disapprove of it. Reminder: a second character is not required for anyone, but the option is there for those who want to switch things up.

#2 User is offline   Mr. Irrelevant Icon

• Bullet Club
  • Group: Members
  • Superstar:JT Dunn
  • Hometown:Providence, RI
  • Height:5'10
  • Weight:176
  • Finisher:If ya find out, it's a W
  • Record:2-0-2

Posted 03 November 2014 - 06:59 PM

too dope. hope those people who wanted it actually follow through.

#3 User is offline   Jubilee Icon

• Jobber
  • Superstar:TBA
  • Record:00-00-00

Posted 04 November 2014 - 12:05 AM

Sounds interesting, I'm presuming of course that you can't do a feud with your two characters
i'm stronger than i've been before

Posted Image Posted Image

this is the part when i break free

#4 User is offline   Well Goddamn! Icon

• Thank you, fuck you, bye!
  • Superstar:The Revival w/ Jim Cornette
  • Hometown:Kill Devil Hills, North Carolina
  • Height:5'10"/5'10"
  • Weight:Combined 446 lbs.
  • Finisher:Shatter Machine
  • Record:0-0-0

Posted 04 November 2014 - 12:15 AM

View PostJubilee, on 04 November 2014 - 12:05 AM, said:

Sounds interesting, I'm presuming of course that you can't do a feud with your two characters

I would say that's a good presumption, considering they can't be booked on the same card.

I'm wondering though, out of curiosity, would it be possible to have a tag team with both of your characters and do joint RPs for whenever they're in a tag match together? It'd be interesting to see one person as a force in the tag division rather than two if this were the case.
Posted Image
Credit to Zach for the sig!

#5 User is offline   Mr. Irrelevant Icon

• Bullet Club
  • Superstar:JT Dunn
  • Hometown:Providence, RI
  • Height:5'10
  • Weight:176
  • Finisher:If ya find out, it's a W
  • Record:2-0-2

Posted 04 November 2014 - 12:18 AM

What an ironic two questions! The answer to the first is no. Zach and I talked about that earlier. No feuding with yourself. We also talked about the second, which is yes, yes someone can sign up as a tag team. That might pump the tag division up. Just because you can sign up as two characters, again, doesn't mean you have to. It also doesn't mean if you do, you have to team, or be in the same division.

#6 User is offline   What A Maneuver! Icon

• Part Time Main Eventer
  • Superstar:JBL
  • Hometown:New York City
  • Height:6'6
  • Weight:260
  • Finisher:"RKO outta nowhere" (Assistance from Bobby)
  • Record:5-2-0

Posted 04 November 2014 - 03:08 AM

If we want a second character, do we just post in the sign up or ask on here first?

Posted Image

#7 User is offline   Liquid Dookie Icon

• Legend
  • Group: Hall of Famer

Posted 04 November 2014 - 03:10 AM

You will send either me or Catboy a small sample first, then a sign-up

#8 User is offline   Doc Hollywood Icon

• The One The Only
  • Superstar:Rico
  • Hometown:Las Vegas, Nevada
  • Height:6'0"
  • Weight:230 lbs
  • Finisher:Happy Ending
  • Record:3-1-0

Posted 04 November 2014 - 05:22 AM

I don't know how I feel about this. Would i help the tag division? Yes! Is it a good idea for a second character? Eh! I know everyone is entitled to their opinion. Mine is that I think this is a BAD idea. Some people have lives, and so as previously stated, this will not be for them. It seems that those who wanted this have a lot of free time. I think with people having lives, and rping. Quality might go down with two characters. Who would be able to commit to a high quality rp weekly with 2 characters? If you can more power to you.

By the way, this is not a dig at Zach, or Russ, or even Death who were doing two characters. Theirs were a bit different of a situation as well.
Posted Image

#9 User is offline   Kaneki Icon

• Lucille

Posted 04 November 2014 - 07:17 PM

View PostDoc Hollywood, on 04 November 2014 - 05:22 AM, said:

I don't know how I feel about this. Would i help the tag division? Yes! Is it a good idea for a second character? Eh! I know everyone is entitled to their opinion. Mine is that I think this is a BAD idea. Some people have lives, and so as previously stated, this will not be for them. It seems that those who wanted this have a lot of free time. I think with people having lives, and rping. Quality might go down with two characters. Who would be able to commit to a high quality rp weekly with 2 characters? If you can more power to you.

By the way, this is not a dig at Zach, or Russ, or even Death who were doing two characters. Theirs were a bit different of a situation as well.

No one is holding a gun to anyone's head and saying "CHOOSE TWO CHARACTERS NOW!" It's just an option available for anyone who has enough free time and believes in their ability to be able to pick up another load. True, people have lives, I myself know that and I barely do one character. (Well, actually, I don't. xD) But I remember when I used to have so much time, I could've handled 3 in like 2008. Also, it also states that you won't be booked twice in the same week with two characters, the only exception would be a tag team but you could just do a joint RP. I get that it's your opinion and you're completely entitled to it but I don't see how this is a bad idea. If anything, it'll help the tag division or maybe the KO division or any division.

Posted Image

#10 User is offline   Max Black Icon

• Legend
  • Group: PCW Women's Champion
  • Superstar:Candice LeRae / Eva Marie
  • Finisher:Perfect Storm / Sliced Red
  • Record:0 - 0 / 4 - 2

Posted 05 November 2014 - 12:01 AM

Sometimes, a booming KO division seems farfetched cause I've grown use to dealing with the worst, but it should be interesting to see how things play out. There are some i worry about, but its not a guarantee they'll get a second character. So, gonna sit back and see how things play out.

No matter people think, cause we'll always have different opinions, its worth a try. You never know what will or won't work unless you try.

Posted Image

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users