Primetime Championship Wrestling: Jinder Mahal - Primetime Championship Wrestling

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Jinder Mahal

#1 User is offline   Swinny Icon

• Jobber
  • Group: Members

Posted 06 May 2017 - 09:38 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

BASICS

name: Jinder Mahal

height: 6"5

weight: 255 lbs

hometown: Calgary, Alberta, Canada

disposition: Heel

character description:
Birthed into Indian royalty, Jinder Mahal is accustomed to having only the finest things in life, but that hasn’t stopped him from getting his hands dirty as one of the ring’s most ruthless Wrestlers.

MOVE SET

finishing maneuver(s): Camel Clutch

signature maneuvers:
» Cravate
» Double underhook suplex
» Hangman
» High Knee
» Cobra clutch slam

ROLEPLAYING

introductory roleplay:

https://www.youtube....h?v=PA-prWQWCk0

Boos erupt all around as Jinder Mahal smugly makes his way out of the PCW entrance ramp. He looks around at the booing fans around him and smirks. For now PCW is Jinder Mahal's new home and he has come to bring his royal Indian heritage to cast away all those that oppose him. He stands there at the top of the entrance ramp, his pristine grey suit covering his ripped muscular physique. He laughs.

As he slides into the PCW ring he calls for a mic and is granted it in an instance. He taps it a few times, to make sure it is working.

"Prime-time Championship Wrestling has now been greeted with a presence of up-most Royalty. For I Jinder Mahal, the Prince of India, have finally arrived and I am here to make my statement as to why I am THE greatest wrestler in the whole entire world. In fact, no statement is really needed, all you have to do is look at me to truly understand why I am the biggest threat this company has ever seen!"

He motions down towards his body, smirking whilst doing so.

"In comparison to me, no-one is good at their job. I work day in and day out to train for this body and I train day in and day out to work for these wrestling skills that I was for sure born with. You see just like my great Uncle before me I am one of the most talented wrestlers in existence, and that is undeniable. I am championship gold worthy, in-fact I am WORLD Championship gold worthy! And now PCW, I behold to you the future... Me... Jinder Mahal..."

He raises his arms in the sky as though he is some kind of god looking down upon the Earth and it's very existence. The microphone drops from his hand as he exits the ring with the upmost disrespect for the company.

OUT OF CHARACTER

name: Brad (Swinny)

e-fedding experience: Only for about a few years now, been on quite a few.

staff experience: N / A

how did you find pcw?: Through Reddit's E-Fed section.

#2 User is offline   Killing The Fed Icon

• The First ASSHOLE Of PCW
  • Group: Members
  • Superstar:Jay Briscoe // Eli Drake
  • Hometown:Sandy Fork, Delaware // Los Angeles, California // The Bowery
  • Height:6'1" // 6'2"
  • Weight:231lbs // 232lbs
  • Finisher:Jay-Driller; Sandy Fork's Curse // Blunt Force Trauma
  • Record:4-2-1 // 1-0 //

Posted 06 May 2017 - 10:19 PM

The content is alright, but I would love to see more. I can see Jinder saying these things, however, I want to see him talking about the superstars on the roster and what he hopes to achieve (aside from the world title). I seriously consider looking at the Stars You Would've Chosen (Except TJP) topic. When you go in there, you'll see what we're looking for when it comes to applications. If you need help, hit me up. Best of luck to ya'! :)

http://pcwrestling.n.../page__st__1100
Posted Image

#3 User is offline   Covenant Icon

• Chief of Staff
  • Group: Chief of Staff
  • Superstar:Alexa Bliss / Rezar
  • Hometown:Columbus, Ohio / Albania
  • Height:5'1" / 6'4"
  • Weight:102 lb. / 330 lb.
  • Finisher:Twisted Bliss, Spiked DDT / Cliffhanger, Deadline
  • Record:4-2-0 / 0-0-0

Posted 08 May 2017 - 01:28 AM

You have a nice start, but I would take a look at our roleplay sections to get a sense of the level we're looking for. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out to our admins Zach and Matt or myself!
Big things have small beginnings...
Posted Image
Credit to Zach for the Signatures

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users