Primetime Championship Wrestling: BREAKING NEWS: Jack Gallagher Announces Huge Change to Turmoil Card - Primetime Championship Wrestling

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

BREAKING NEWS: Jack Gallagher Announces Huge Change to Turmoil Card

#1 User is offline   Schadenfreude Icon

• Lower Midcarder
  • Group: Takedown General Manager
  • Superstar:Pentagon Dark // Jack Gallagher

Posted 06 June 2017 - 04:45 PM

Posted Image

The cameras fade in from black to find Takedown and stand-in Turmoil General Manager Jack Gallagher, stood reservedly before us in a dapper tweed suit. With a graceful bow of the head, Gallagher smiles and begins to speak.

Posted Image
"Good evening, ladies and gentleman. My name is Jack Gallagher, and in the absence of Mister Austin, I have been appointed the acting General Manager of Thursday Night Turmoil. With that title comes a heavy duty of responsibility to make tough, disappointing, and sometimes unpopular decisions and announcements. Therefore, it is my deepest regret to inform the members of the PCW Universe, that the reigning PCW World Heavyweight Champion, Mister Edge, has been forced to vacate his championship after suffering a severe injury one of our weekly house shows. This, of course, means that the PCW Path to Glory winner, Mister Cody Rhodes, now lacks a champion with whom to contest this prestigious title at Unbroken. However, I am also here to announce, that in accordance with the privileges bestowed upon him as the PCW Superstar of the Month, Mister AJ Styles has requested a number one contender's match for the PCW World Heavyweight Championship. Therefore, this coming Thursday, the contest between Mister Styles and Mister Briscoe, is hereby a number one contender's match for the PCW World Heavyweight Championship, and the winner will go on to face Mister Rhodes in the Main Event of Unbroken VII."

A BLOCKBUSTER announcement from the acting Turmoil General Manager! AJ Styles vs Jay Briscoe is now a number one contender's match!

Posted Image
"Gentleman, I wish you the very best of luck."

With an encouraging smile, Gallagher bows his head once more, signalling the end of this PCWrestling exclusive - and what an exclusive it has been! AJ Styles vs Jay Briscoe in a number one contender's match for the PCW World Championship... the stakes have been raised in what was already set to be an explosive encounter between two of Turmoil's hottest stars. But who will prevail? The cruel and destructive Briscoe? Or the name on everyone's lips, "The Phenomenal" AJ Styles? Tune in NEXT Thursday to find out!

Posted Image
MAIN EVENT
PCW World Heavyweight Championship Number One Contender's Match
Singles Match
AJ Styles vs. Jay Briscoe

Posted Image

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users