PCW DEBUT: N/A
TRAINED BY: PCW Performance Center
CURRENT BRAND: Takedown
THEME SONG: "Ravishing" by CFO$
ALIGNMENT: Heel
ALLIES: N/A
ENEMIES: N/A

character description
The Ravishing Russian is no stranger to the politics of the wrestling world in fact, she's quite the smart yet conniving woman. You’ll never find Lana far from greatness — in fact, you’ll likely find her whispering in its ear. Although she's far from one-dimensional because with her training in ballet and other various dance's Lana is quite the athletic female so there's no telling where she'll be in PCW whether it's in the ring or not.

move-set statistics
FINISHING MANEUVERS:
Ravishing Kick (Jumping Roundhouse Kick)
Lana Crush (Hammerlock guillotine drop)
The Accolade (Camel Clutch)

SIGNATURE MANEUVERS:
Modified Reverse Roundhouse Kick
Spring-board Forearm
Abdominal Stretch
Russian Leg-Sweep

pcw accolades
N/A

PCW APPEARANCE HISTORY:
☭ TAKEDOWN N/A

entrance tron

entrance
Spoiler

Posted Image
LANA
ravishing russian

"The rumors are trrue PCW has indeed finally found some decency by signing me to a kontract. I must say I wish you were all as excited as I when I signed on dotted line. But I guess I kan't have high expectations from a puny pathetic village like Kentucky. " (The Louisville, Kentucky crowd instantly boo'd Lana as she insulted their home state.) "Hovever, I don't kare if you are excited or not bekause I've got my eyes set on something here on Takedown. And I'm not talking about knockouts, so all those vomen back there who are threatened by a real woman like myself kan let out sigh of relief. Although I will say if I truly wanted to be PCW Women's Champion, it'd be as easy as sweet cherry pie. However, I've got my eyes on something bigger for now and you see unlike you dumb Amerikans I'm not stupid enough to tell you all what my exact intentions are. After all I'm Russian which means that I am of kourse more smarter than all of you combined. " (Lana instantly smiled at everyone as they all seethed in anger) " I may not appear as threat to most of you but trust me if it's anyone that underestimates Russians it's the silly Amerikans. Now all I have left to say is to stay tuned bekause Takedown is about to be taken OVER. This is new brand after all and it's time it has positive female role-model like myself to shape it. I may not be in charge arrround herrre but I will take CHARGE"

Posted Image

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users