Primetime Championship Wrestling: Randy Orton - Primetime Championship Wrestling

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Randy Orton

#1 User is offline   HOW!? Icon

• Upper Midcarder
  • Group: Members
  • Superstar:Johnny Nitro
  • Hometown:Los Angeles, California
  • Height:6 ft 0 in
  • Weight:215 lbs
  • Finisher:End of the World / Fin Del Mundo (Split-legged corkscrew moonsault)
  • Record:14 / 12 / 0

Posted 14 June 2017 - 12:01 AM

(Oh my fucking god! Could it be? With his old entrance music to boot! It is, it's him! Orton coldly walks out through the curtain, carrying a microphone as he does his pose on the stage and fireworks sprinkle behind him. As he walks down the ramp, we zoom in on the man.)

Posted Image

(He gets a loud, but mixed reaction. A lot of die-hard wrestling fans respect this man regardless because of all his great matches and accomplishments. Paying no attention to the people reaching out for him, Orton walks past and to the ring stairs. Slowly and emphatically climbing them before ducking his way into the ring. Orton then walks right over to the turnbuckle, striking his pose and milking the moment for all it's worth, before he settles in the middle of the ring and look peculiarly into the lens of the camera.)

Posted Image

Randy Keith Orton
THE LEGEND KILLER
"'Surprised to see me here!? -- Let me re-phrase this, are you happy to see me here!?" (There's a loud ovation in response.) "Or are you apart of those people whom the very mention of my name makes their blood boil!?" (That definitely gets a response. You can't end as many careers, and ruin as many lives as Orton has without rustling some feathers.) "Whether you can appreciate how good I am... or if I'm so good that is pisses you off... There is something undeniable about me, I've been cut from a different cloth than most people. That's why you were all just on your feet seeing if it was really me. That draw, that chill that went down your spines. It didn't spawn from love, hate, or any other emotion, all that stuff is subjective. While greatness, greatness isn't subjective... it's universally recognized. See I don't spend my days training, traveling, and busting my ass in this ring because I like it. Because it makes me happy... I do this because I was MEANT to do this. This is the one thing is this world that I can be a champion at on any given day! I'm well-rounded, and then some! I'm world class in every single aspect of professional wrestling. All it takes is one RKO for me to beat any other competitor in this ring! And one swift punt to the skull to end anyone in the sport! I didn't get to where I am today without drastically affecting some lives on the way... and it's the ability to LIVE with that... to still sleep soundly every single night. That ability is what makes me great, that ability is what makes me... The Legend Killer!" (Orton stops to let that resonate. He's not only taking responsibility for his worst sins, but expressing his comfort having committed them.) "Moving on from who I am... I'm gonna fill you in on why I felt PCW was the next logical step for me to take. It starts with men like Ric Flair..." "WOOOOOOOO!" "Hulk Hogan... Men that have been great on multiple platforms. That transcended the billionaires and their brands. Coincidentally, two men that I DESTROYED when I was barely old enough to be let into a bar. There comes a time when you need to step up and be a man. I had to ask myself, "What's Randy Orton gonna look like without the WWE?" Well, that question is gonna be answered right here in this ring, sooner than you think! As I prove, once again, that greatness is transcendent!" (Orton just oozes confidence. His blank, coldness not leaning towards either disposition in this moment.) "And I know Rome wasn't built in a day, so in the mean time I'm gonna have to set my sights to get the ball rolling. There's been nothing more annoying to me than all these rumors of me getting cosy with The Wyatt Family! Of that I ask why? Why would I reduce myself to joining some inbred, backwoods cult? Remember Legacy? If I want to be in a stable, I'll build it myself! It's quite the contrary to the rumors, because I'm out to END the Wyatt Family. I'm gonna be the Jim Jones of their cult... treat each of them with a cyanide cocktail of venum, DDTs, RKO's, and PUNTS to each one of their raggedy, inbred skulls!" (For once Orton briefly wears a smirk.) "Speaking of stables I've built, it seems like my old protege, Cody, has found himself in a main-event spot. I don't like it, even though he's a second-generation superstar, he doesn't deserve it. The only thing Cody deserves is what I choose to spoon-feed him like his tag team title reigns in LEGACY! Mark my words, it's a matter of "when" not "if". When Cody Rhodes and I meet in the ring, I'm gonna RKO him so hard that DUSTY will feel it!" (Mixed response, but some people appreciate dark humor.) "Not only that... I'm gonna RKO Cody so hard that what ever's left of his old man crumples into exactly that, DUST! Truth be told, that's the vicious, relentlessness son of a bitch that I am. I'm not like anything that's ever been seen in PCW. The entire roster is in for a rude awakening, and you people... you're in for a treat."

(He drops the microphone with a THUD. "Burn My Light" plays him out as the show fades to commercial.)

Posted Image

#2 User is offline   Killing The Fed Icon

• The First ASSHOLE Of PCW
  • Group: Chief of Staff
  • Superstar:Jay Briscoe // Eli Drake
  • Hometown:Sandy Fork, Delaware // Los Angeles, California // The Bowery
  • Height:6'1" // 6'2"
  • Weight:231lbs // 232lbs
  • Finisher:Jay-Driller; Sandy Fork's Curse // Blunt Force Trauma
  • Record:4-2-1 // 1-0 //

Posted 14 June 2017 - 12:03 AM

Signed.
Posted Image

#3 User is offline   HOW!? Icon

• Upper Midcarder
  • Group: Members
  • Superstar:Johnny Nitro
  • Hometown:Los Angeles, California
  • Height:6 ft 0 in
  • Weight:215 lbs
  • Finisher:End of the World / Fin Del Mundo (Split-legged corkscrew moonsault)
  • Record:14 / 12 / 0

Posted 14 June 2017 - 01:28 AM

I'M NEVER GIVING UP ON THIS!!!
Posted Image

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users