• Hometown:Gainesville, Georgia
  • Height:5'11"
  • Weight:218 lb
  • Finisher:Phenomenal Forearm
  • Record:02-00-01

Posted 18 June 2017 - 10:35 PM

POPULAR

Posted Image

Just minutes ago, a video would be uploaded to the official PCW Youtube channel with the title "Newest PCW signee arrives!". Upon clicking on said video, we would join the journey of a camera man, who stood in the loading bay of a rather large arena. Production trucks would line the area, with just a few people working with them, given the day. Shows weren't for awhile yet, and this meant that any work prepping for the next Takedown or Turmoil was slow and steady, with as little staff as possible on site. Due to this, the environment was rather quiet, the only noise was that of a feint reversing alarm. The man behind the camera seemed to be waiting around for someone, and our mystery seemed to be unravelling as a jet black Jeep would be seen steadily easing into the bay area, coming to a stop a few feet away from the camera man. The windows were blacked out, but the doors would click open almost immediately as two women stepped out of the car. One wore a PCW polo shirt, with a headset on and a clipboard grasped in her hands, seemingly a worker bee for the PCW higher ups. On the other side, a younger looking girl in a baseball cap would step around to the back of the car. She popped the boot of the car, lifting out a small wheeled suitcase before placing it at her feet. The camera man would step around the car, towards the woman who sported a nose ring that matched her rather rugged attire, and watched as she would place her hands on her hips, seemingly amazed as a smile formed from ear to ear. Upon seeing the camera out of the corner of her eye, she would shake her head in embarrassment before tipping her hat down over her face. "UGH! Get a bloody grip, Evie, gettin' all excited over a car park! HA!" Evie would trudge forward, the handle of her suitcase at her side as it rolled beside her. She would gaze upwards constantly, unable to remove the smile from her face. She would brush down the front of her jeans as she ascended up a ramp that brought her into the back of the giant arena. "Like, these hallways, as bland as they might seem to someone off the street? These are AMAZING to me! They are the backdrop for the interviews, the place where all the work goes in, it's just crazy to actually be here... It's like, a justification, you know?..." Evie continued to grin, stopping momentarily to take in the environment before continuing on. "Like, my journey, it's never been easy... Everywhere I've been, it feels like I've always been a stranger, but that's just another battle! See, I moved away from home without anyone to hold my hand, without a single door held open for me! I broke through in numerous countries, and I've built everything that I am from the ground up. So for all of my effort to lead to this? It makes everything worth it! Every bump, every cut, every broken bone. All of that is irrelevant now, because... I made it! I broke through, from a nobody to someone elite! To someone that is justified in being in that top percentile!" Evie grinned, eyes almost tearing up. "I made it." The New Zealander would look down at her feet, embarrassed once more. After a deep breath, she looked back up, and then towards the cameras lens. "Enough with the frickin' starry-eyed talk though, cause this isn't where I stop! As much as it might be wondrous, and a HUGE deal to me, I didn't enter this business to just get to this point, to make up the damn numbers! I am better than that!" Evie nodded her head, her teeth biting her lip as she thought. "Cause for every place that I was a stranger? I broke through and made them know my name! Everywhere that they tried to turn me away, cause I didn't have the reputation? I broke through the barrier and stole the show! Every bump in the road has been conquered, and my journey doesn't stop at the door! PCW isn't a place for the faint of heart, but either is being in the ring with me!" She would smile now, looking to the camera as she enjoyed the airtime. Alot more relaxed than before. "So no matter who you're the BOSS of, or how ICONIC you THINK you are? Every woman's got a plan until they get KICKED in the mouth, and for your sakes?... I hope you can take it." Evie winked cheekily, confidence oozing from every pore. "Catch ya later!" With that, the new signee would smile before turning away from the lens, wheeling her suitcase onwards into the depths of the arena, increasing in speed to catch up to the guide she'd exited the car with.

Posted Image
Firm Handshake.

#2 User is offline   Covenant Icon

• Chief of Staff
  • Group: PCW Rising Champion
  • Superstar:Seth Rollins / Alexa Bliss
  • Hometown:Davenport, Iowa / Columbus, Ohio
  • Height:6'2" / 5'1"
  • Weight:222 lb. / 102 lb.
  • Finisher:Frog Splash, Blackout / Twisted Bliss, Spiked DDT
  • Record:22-22-0 / 3-1-0

Posted 18 June 2017 - 11:16 PM

As per usual, I love it. Need the actual application, though

22/22/00 03/01/00
Posted Image
Credit to Zach for the Signatures

#3 User is offline   Caulifla Icon

• Main Eventer
  • Group: Chief of Staff
  • Superstar:Kenny Omega/Paige Knight/Dalton Castle
  • Finisher:One Winged Angel/Gotch-Style Piledriver/Bang-a-Rang!
  • Record:04-03-00/21-16-01/00-00-00

Posted 18 June 2017 - 11:17 PM

View PostCovenant, on 18 June 2017 - 11:16 PM, said:

As per usual, I love it. Need the actual application, though

Why ya gotta break balls Kyle?
Posted Image

Posted Image

<3 to Zach

#4 User is offline   Covenant Icon

• Chief of Staff
  • Group: PCW Rising Champion
  • Superstar:Seth Rollins / Alexa Bliss