Primetime Championship Wrestling: Flip Gordon - Primetime Championship Wrestling

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Flip Gordon

#1 User is offline   Dylan Icon

• Midcarder
  • Group: Members
  • Superstar:John Bradshaw Layfield
  • Finisher:Clothesline From Hell
  • Record:1-1-0

Posted 21 June 2017 - 04:43 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image

BASICS

name: Flip Gordon

hometown: Kalispell, Montana

disposition: Tweener

character description: Cocky, young and arrogant wrestler, will face anyone and doesn't care.

MOVE SET

finishing maneuver(s):
Shooting Star Press

signature maneuvers:
» Hurricanrana
» 450 Splash
» Standing Moonsault
» Missile Dropkick
» Running Corner Bulldog

ROLEPLAYING

introductory roleplay:

PCW would come back from commercial and standing in the ring would be a clean cut man with a microphone, oh god, who let the jobber have the microphone? Let's see what he had to say.

FLIP usa GORDON
"I'm not John Cena, this wasn't no act.." The confident young man would smirk in front of the crowd, his trunks were camo, as well as the cutoff jacket he was wearing, with US Army insignia on it. "It's time that you fans start to cheer for a REAL hero, someone that you people can REALLY believe in, and not just someone who tells you that you can believe in them." The fans weren't sure what to make of the guy yet. "Let me introduce myself, I assume none of you have no idea who I am, which is fine by me, because I have absolutely no idea who any of you people are. My name is Flip Gordon and I'm the best thing that could have happened to this business, and I promise you that. I served my time for the military, so I know what it's like to be under fire, in a fast changing situation and being forced to have to think on your feet at all times, and I've got world class training in just about every fighting style. I'm unlike nothing you've ever seen before and I can promise you that, because just once you think you have me all figured out, I come up with a new way to shock you and trick your eyes." The fans were giving a quiet cheer for the man who identified himself as Flip Gordon. "And I'm here in Primetime Championship Wrestling because one reason and one reason only.. Flip Gordon creates cold. hard. cash, baby and that's what it's all about. What's there not to like about me? I'm young, handsome and women LOVE a man in uniform, it shows he has his priorities straight. Take me for example, I have my priorities straight, I'm going to come to this company, wreck havoc and run rampant, and I even get paid a whole lot of money to do it. So go ahead, and mistake me for the typical clean cut US Soldier if you'd like, or take me as a threat, either way I know the end result, with me winning, and with you.. flying AIR GORDON."

OOC: Sorry it's short, I was just trying to introduce the character seeing as people would have no idea who he is.

OUT OF CHARACTER

name: Dylan

e-fedding experience: Lots

staff experience: Some

how did you find pcw?: Been here.

Posted Image

#2 User is offline   Mikasa Icon

• Upper Midcarder
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Banned

Posted 21 June 2017 - 04:50 AM

Okay Dylan, I'm going to be blunt about this. I like what you have here, is it good? Yes it is. But there's an elephant in the room and it's the fact that you're already JBL and you're not doing anything with him. Under the circumstance that you're dropping him, I get it. Characters get boring and such, it happens to all of us eventually. But what I do have to ask is have you thought this app through? Is Flip Gordon someone that you feel you'll be able to write with consistently? I know I have a bad track record of jumping into things myself so I see where you're coming from. But it's not like someone's going to apply as him tomorrow, or atleast it's highly unlikely. So you'd have plenty of time to do a few more samples and test the waters, however I do like the content even though it is short. You know you can always message me on Facebook if you need help with character selection or anything.

#3 User is offline   Dylan Icon

• Midcarder
  • Group: Members
  • Superstar:John Bradshaw Layfield
  • Finisher:Clothesline From Hell
  • Record:1-1-0

Posted 21 June 2017 - 04:53 AM

View Post.Timothy, on 21 June 2017 - 04:50 AM, said:

Okay Dylan, I'm going to be blunt about this. I like what you have here, is it good? Yes it is. But there's an elephant in the room and it's the fact that you're already JBL and you're not doing anything with him. Under the circumstance that you're dropping him, I get it. Characters get boring and such, it happens to all of us eventually. But what I do have to ask is have you thought this app through? Is Flip Gordon someone that you feel you'll be able to write with consistently? I know I have a bad track record of jumping into things myself so I see where you're coming from. But it's not like someone's going to apply as him tomorrow, or atleast it's highly unlikely. So you'd have plenty of time to do a few more samples and test the waters, however I do like the content even though it is short. You know you can always message me on Facebook if you need help with character selection or anything.

I was going to keep JBL lol. I have an abundance of free time now and have nothing to do with it, I was really getting into the JBL character, still planned on it. Life just got reallllly rough recently, but all is well now. And as for the comment about characters, yeah, I see where you're coming from, I feel like his character is simple to play, but you're right, lol. I'll keep this open for now, but I'll sit on it for a while.
Posted Image

#4 User is offline   Killing The Fed Icon

• The First ASSHOLE Of PCW
  • Group: Chief of Staff
  • Superstar:Jay Briscoe // Eli Drake
  • Hometown:Sandy Fork, Delaware // Los Angeles, California // The Bowery
  • Height:6'1" // 6'2"
  • Weight:231lbs // 232lbs
  • Finisher:Jay-Driller; Sandy Fork's Curse // Blunt Force Trauma
  • Record:4-2-1 // 1-0 //

Posted 22 June 2017 - 01:54 AM

Closed per request. No vanilla midgets allowed, fam.
Posted Image

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users