Return to forums
Register new account
Login:

Primetime Championship Wrestling: PCW Exclusive: El Idolo - Primetime Championship Wrestling

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

PCW Exclusive: El Idolo

User is offline   Lil Dicky 

• Lower Midcarder
  • Group: Members

Posted Image

With the small click and the hum of machines working in the background, our scene would open on this Youtube exclusive. The camera, not held in the usual 'Live TV manner' and instead probably in the hands of an unpaid intern, would sway gently from side to side as the hurried face of Charly Caruso would try her hardest to act relaxed. It was as if the show had taken alot out of her, this exclusive being filmed just following the emphatic Takedown. With red cheeks and a posture that wasn't as crisp as usual, Charly would stand before us with that same smile etched on her face, a microphone between her dainty fingers as she gave a nod to the person behind the camera. We would assume that a signal was given back as the microphone was lifted up via her right fist, Charly speaking directly to the audience. "Ladies and gentleman, what a Takedown that was! Drama, action, PCW certainly does it better than anyone! I'm standing here with another member of the Takedown roster, a man who has yet to grace the blue Tuesday nights; Andrade 'Cien' Almas!" Charly would take a small backwards step to her side as the camera slightly panned out, a suited and booted Andrade stepping into the frame, his hair slicked back and that same arrogant smile that we'd seen at Collision Course plastered across his bearded face. He would look down on Charly, hands on his hips, a very relaxed demeanour on show. Charly would bring the microphone back up to her own lips, looking up at Almas. "Andrade, you officially made your Primetime Championship Wrestling debut a good while ago, when you attacked Ted DiBiase Jr, an attack that led to him quitting the company. It conjured up alot of interest, alot of social media movement and you found yourself trending within PCW. Since then, however, the Takedown roster has yet to see you.with many wondering about the situation of Andrade 'Cien' Almas, what can you tell us?" Charly Caruso would brush back her brunette lochs with her left hand, allowing the camera to get a clear view of her side profile, whilst the right hand would hold the microphone under the chin of Almas.

Posted Image
"Charly... Why the rush?... Why the hurry?... Paciencia... This sport, wrestling, is not a game in which you can afford to make mistakes. Wrestling, for me, is not a race. This is not a sprint. Wrestling is strategy, wrestling is thought, and my first move? It will come. Takedown, for now, must simply prepare itself. Be ready, for Andrade 'Cien' Almas. Be ready, for El Idolo."

Charly would be a little taken back by the blunt answer from Andrade, whose eyes had wandered onto other things within the setting. He seemed as if he didn't care for the interview, simply letting time fly by. "Andrade, the public will want to hear an answer from you. Is there any sort of date that you could confirm, in terms of a debut match? Or eve-" Charly was cut off by the eccentric stomp of a boot from down the hallway. "WHOA! WHOA!-... Whoa!" With a stomp of another boot, Thea Trinidad would make her presence known. She would stampede into the frame, her tiny figure shielding Andrade from the microphone. After putting herself between him and Charly, Thea would point her finger into the chest of Charly, vicious.

Posted Image
"AHEM! Who the HELL do you think YOU ARE?! HUH?! Thinkin' that y'all can just get an interview with 'EL IDOLO'?! Do you know who Andrade is, Charly?! Of course you do, because he is a CELEBRITY! Just like I am a CELEBRITY! People like us do not partake in second rate gossip columns such as yours, OKAY?! People like us are ABOVE that! Are you TMZ?! Nope! Are you People?! NUH-UH! Are you VOGUE?! NOT EVEN CLOSE! So why- WHY IN GOD'S NAME- did you think that this HEIST of an interview would work out, WITHOUT A HITCH?! Do you think I am not watching?! Do you think I am a FOOL?! Today, you have tried to get a scoop which does NOT belong to you, so consider yourself, from this point on, OUT IN THE COLD in regards to my client; ANDRADE 'CIEN' ALMAS! You will not APPROACH him! You will not SAY HIS NAME! You will not even BREATHE in his direction, because if you do?! IF YOU STEP OVER THE LINE, AGAIN?! BELIEVE ME when I say I'd have NO PROBLEM REWIRIN' that pretty little skull of yours! EL IDOLO WILL BE TAKEDOWN'S FINEST! BUT- It won't be when YOU want him, or these PATHETIC, STINKING LOSERS WANT HIM- It will be when I, THEA TRINIDAD, decide that he is ready! Ready to take Takedown's spotlight, ALL FOR HIMSELF!... Let's go Andrade."

With that, Thea would gently push Andrade, who would laugh in the face of Charly. It was as if he knew it was going to happen, the two leaving the scene with only an empty looking Charly Caruso on her own.

Posted Image
Firm Handshake.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users