Primetime Championship Wrestling: PCW Exclusive: PCW Knockout teases return - Primetime Championship Wrestling

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

PCW Exclusive: PCW Knockout teases return

#1 User is offline   ΔOΠΣ Icon

• Veni Vidi Vici
  • Group: Roster Member
  • Superstar:JoJo Offerman
  • Hometown:Toluca Lake, California
  • Height:5 ft 2 in
  • Weight:110 lbs
  • Finisher:TKO, One Girl Revolution
  • Record:15-8-4

Posted 27 September 2017 - 10:33 PM

POPULAR

Posted Image
Posted Image

Former PCW Women’s Champion JoJo Offerman is expected to make her return to the PCW very soon. Last month rumors continued to surface about JoJo returning to PCW television, however, fans were disappointed when it never happened. A new report by Wrestling Observer (via PWPNation) details current potential plans in place for the former reality star's return.

According to the report, Offerman is set to make her PCW return at Interactive Anarchy, and address the PCW Universe with an update on her status with the company, and recent rumors. PWInsider adds a quote from JoJo stating ' Your girl has been away for a while, but trust me, at Interactive Anarchy I'll be making a groundbreaking announcement about my participation in Old School Week.'

The last time the Total Knockout appeared on PCW television, she was kidnapped by Cody Rhodes, and left fans curious of her whereabouts. Rumors of contractual issues, backstage drama, injuries, and divorce have been floating around for a few months, and we are hoping to hear directly from JoJo Offerman, at Interactive Anarchy, what's been really going on.

Posted Image

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users