• Hometown:Gainesville, Georgia
  • Height:5'11"
  • Weight:218
  • Finisher:Styles Clash, Phenomenal Forearm
  • Record:0 | 0 | 0

Posted 01 December 2017 - 10:07 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Sup, nerds. Thanks for visiting my profile-- you're welcome. You want to know who I am? The name's Tony Nese. I'm five feet, nine inches of muscle, steel, and sex appeal. I'm a chiseled one hundred and ninety-six pounds, and I come from the L.I. Long Island, New York. I've been wrestling for twelve years, and in that span I've already proven I'm the best damn thing going today. No one can touch me in the ring, or in the looks department. I mean, there's a reason they call me the Ab-Solute Best. I have eight abs, and each one is better than the last. Hell, they're even verified on Twitter. Fitness and wrestling are everything to me, and these spaghetti-wrist dweebs on the roster aren't even fit to sniff my jock strap. My hot ass girlfriend Mandy Rose is just as sexy as I am, and together we run PCW. Hell, we run the entire world. You want more? Look below for the rest of my stats. You won't be disappointed, but you damn sure will be jealous. I really don't blame you.

INFORMATION

NAME: Anthony Nese
RING NAME: Tony Nese
NICKNAMES: The Premier Athlete; The Ab-Solute Best
BILLED FROM: Long Island, New York
HEIGHT: 5'9"
WEIGHT: 196
DISPOSITION: Dick
ALLIES: Mandy Rose » Girlfriend » (11/28/2017 - Present)

STATISTICS

STRENGTH » ||||||||||
SUBMISSION » ||||||||||
DURABILITY » ||||||||||
TECHNIQUE » ||||||||||
SPEED » ||||||||||
CHARISMA » ||||||||||
HARDCORE » ||||||||||
STAMINA » ||||||||||

REPERTOIRE

IMPACT FINISHER
  • Long Island Hangover (Lumbar Check)

SUBMISSION FINISHER
  • Feel The Pain (Arm Trap STF)

AERIAL FINISHER
  • Best Damn 450 Splash Ever (450 Splash)

SIGNATURES
  • Brainbuster
  • Cradle Piledriver
  • Diving Knee Drop
  • Fireman's Carry Facebuster
  • Frankensteiner
  • Tornado DDT
  • Pumped Up Kicks (Repeated kicks to an opponent in the corner while doing crunches)
  • Superkick
  • Snap Suplex
  • Running swinging neckbreaker

ENTRANCE

WHAT MAKES A MAN
IS IT THE POWER IN HIS HANDS?

IS IT HIS QUEST FOR GLORY?

The obnoxious vocals of DVDA's "Now You're a Man" begins to blare throughout the arena as the crowd jumped to their feet and began to boo endlessly. A very muscular individual makes his way onto the main stage, wearing a white and yellow vest with matching trunks, kneepads, boots, and kickpads. Standing next to him is a beautiful blonde bombshell as she began to point at the man's abs and count them one by one, counting to eight.

Bruce Buffer: Ladies and Gentlemen, the following contest is scheduled for one-fall! Introducing first, being accompanied by Mandy Rose, from Long Island, New York, weighing in tonight at one hundred and ninety-six pounds... LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, PRESENTING THE PREMIER ATHLETE... TONY... NEEEEESE!

After Bruce Buffer officially introduced him, Tony would flex his bicep muscle and kiss it obnoxiously as he began his stride down toward the ring. “Suck it, nerds,” he said aloud as he smirked from ear to ear. The beautiful Mandy Rose walked by his side with her arm interlaced between his. As they stopped at the end of the ramp, Tony began to twirl Mandy around, showing her off to the entire crowd. Tony was enthralled with her beauty, as he began to smirk even more. “You WISH you had a piece like this,” he said as Mandy blew a kiss to the camera. Tony would then hop up onto the apron and lean back into the ropes, counting his abs one by one. Yes, he had eight of them. He would then flex his bicep again before entering the ring to a bigger ovation of boos and jeers. Tony took his vest off and tossed it to the time keeper as Mandy Rose applauded her man from the outside. After a few moments, his theme would die down to the roar of the crowd as he awaited the arrival of his opponent.

Posted Image

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users