#1 User is offline   Koopa Icon

• Jobber
  • Pip
  • Group: Banned

Posted 01 December 2017 - 11:11 PM

EMBRACE YOUR PROVISIONS
Posted Image
ACCEPTANCE IS DEFIANCE

They had seemingly forgot all about this man. Their once prolonged fears, objections, and determination had faded away as his reign at the helm of his own family, had crumbled before his very hands. The fast pace of PCW had all but erased his name from the history books, to where he, himself had become nothing more than a former commodity. His own aforementioned family burnt to shreds as they both went onto bigger, and better things. Where as the former PCW Television Champion faded away. The once great leader of The Wyatt Family was nothing more than a footnote of PCW history. The success of his two former brethren had reigned symbolically over PCW after his leave, allowing for his faults to swing violently through his own mind. This is where our scene opens. An overabundance of dark smoke radiated through the entire camera view, as the figure of a larger man, hood covering his face, and beard barely visible -- It was clear we were at an eerily place familiar within the recent history of PCW. The smoke while still strong, was slowly starting to thin out as the figure slowly lifted his head, following suit with an over the top laugh, it was evident that Bray Wyatt, the man once thought gone forever, was back.

Posted Image

BRAY WYATT | EATER OF WORLDS
Do not be AFRAID my children... (Wyatt pauses as he raises his index finger. Slowly blowing on the base of said finger. It was odd, but almost expected from a man such as Bray.) Do not lie to me, for you have all but forgotten my name. You forgot the fear that I struck into your souls. You forgot the compassion I brought to the system, man. You forgot to embrace the world, and you watched as the unholiest of events burnt through this company. You watched as I paved through opportunity, and defied objections as I prominently tested to the truth, and I stood before you as a champion. My family name, the one thing I cherished most, they held my own faith, and they pushed me. They arched their arms forward for my own being. They said I was evil, and for once, man? They were RIGHT. (Just like that, we are met with an unsettling amount of laughter from Wyatt in general. His disheartened smile stretched from ear to ear.) It's not my own fault. For you see, I've done things to many innocent people. I've taken the innocent, and I've watched 'em burn, man. I've heard their yells, and their screams as they begged me, man. They begged to be set free. They didn't want this life you see, for among it all -- They merely wanted to be set free. But I held 'em down, watched as they screamed, and their eyes told the story. What they saw wasn't a man, but what they saw was fear... (Wyatt slowly lifted his hand as he looked upward as the smoke continued to flow behind him.) The same fear my daddy bestowed upon me. He looked into my eyes, and said: "Bray, you set that world on fire. Don't ever take no for an answer, man." And for the longest time? I believed 'em. I took each and every word to heart. Just as I took your passion, and hatred for myself to my very core. Everythin' you people said, it stuck me, man. But the fact is, y'all wanted to see me burn. You wanted to watch as I perished under the lands, man. And how close you were, but my friends -- In order to live accordingly, embrace your provisions, acceptance is defiance.

The unsettling laughter of Wyatt continued to follow through with the former PCW Television Champion, who for the most part continued to keep his gaze onto the camera. He would follow suit by running his hand through his long beard as his eyes held promptly on the smoky background. Almost abruptly, we are met with a look of anger in the eyes of Wyatt who kept his composure fully on that of not only the camera, but his own mean spirited demeanor.

Posted Image

BRAY WYATT | EATER OF WORLDS
Nevermore you see, these lands? They have changed much since I've been here. My brothers? They have succumbed to their own success. They have achieved all of which I KNEW they would. My prodigal son, and my black lamb? Of how fortunate these souls are. They make my heart proud, man. For I was never burned, not as long as their souls flowed through this company. Bray Wyatt was never not apart of this system. Not as long as my followers reigned supreme. (There was a huge sight of laughter from Wyatt at the mere mention of both Luke Harper, and Braun Strowman. Both of which have gone onto bigger and better things.) But alas, the circumstances are not about our family. As our reunion will reign symbolic soon enough. It's about the fate of the word. For you see, I've got the whole world in the palm of my hands, man. I've got the whole wide world, man. And I told the tides of this very foundation under a tight grip.. I can change this place forever, or I can watch as it burns. Just like my daddy always imagined. For now I see through these rose colored glasses. You people watched as I burned, and perished -- For now? Now I do as must... (As expected, we are met with that unsettling laughter.) I will set this entire company on fire, and I will watch as those you adore, love, and respect? Burn. Just like I did, man... (Yet another laugh from Wyatt, but it would stop immediately.) I'm back....

Posted Image

Okay, so -- It's Sean. I've been meaning to attempt to come back in recent times, but I've had no contact with most of the fed. I asked for my old account to be closed due to drama in the past, and have seemingly had no way of getting back into contact (I don't remember the discord from most members here.) so, I decided to do this. If I'm accepted, awesome. If not, I understand. Either way, I'd like closure in some capacity more so than just going out and never coming back.

#2 User is offline   Kings of the North Icon

• Main Eventer
  • Group: Roster Member
  • Superstar:Fabian Aichner
  • Hometown:South Tyrol, Italy
  • Height:6'0"
  • Weight:220 lbs
  • Finisher:C.T.E.
  • Record:0-0-0

Posted 01 December 2017 - 11:16 PM

:unsure:
Posted Image
Credit Zach

#3 User is offline   d e s i r e Icon

• Legend
  • Group: Administrator
  • Superstar:Adam Cole
  • Hometown:Panama City, Florida
  • Height:5'1"
  • Weight:210 lb.
  • Record:02, 00, 00

Posted 01 December 2017 - 11:46 PM

Hi Sean! :D

#4 User is offline   d e s i r e Icon

• Legend

Posted 01 December 2017 - 11:46 PM

Bye Sean! :D

#5 User is offline   Shiny Icon

• Jobber
  • Group: PCW Rising Champion
  • Superstar:Luke Harper
  • Hometown:Parts Unknown
  • Height:6 ft 5 in
  • Weight:275 lb
  • Finisher:Discus Clothesline

Posted 02 December 2017 - 12:38 AM

Oh the stories that could have been told... I'm imagining Bray wanting revenge on Braun but having a grudging respect for Harper. I'd guess the storyline would have led to a reunion in a big ppv six-man tag eventually but it would take a lot of mediating from Harper between Braun and Bray. Not to mention the right common enemy.

Not digging up old drama, whatever happened behind the scenes had nothing to do with me. Just talking from a creative standpoint about a what-if scenario, in case people were wondering what a Bray return might have meant for the former Family members.

#6 User is offline   ADA 2 Icon

• Main Eventer
  • Group: PCW Tag Team Champion
  • Superstar:Braun Strowman
  • Hometown:Wyatt Compound
  • Finisher:Reverse Chokeslam
  • Record:05 - 03 - 00

Posted 02 December 2017 - 01:10 AM

A fantastic piece you have not lost your touch - let all grudges be put to rest and all deserve a second chance -- good stuff here my friend
Posted Image
Shun by those of the norm I am an outsider. Constantly resisting the status quo. To be labelled as ill-formed. Most avoid my individuality, keep to the everyday flow of sheep. So here I stand my ground. Show the world my darkness. Although unwanted, it holds true. Wanting me to tear it off they urge me to follow, but this I say is to you: I'd rather be a BLACK SHEEP away from the flock escaping all of the lies. Beware those with even the finest fleece for underneath all that wool hides a Wolf in disguise.

#7 User is offline   Old Tom Icon

• Grand Masochist
  • Group: Hall of Famer

Posted 02 December 2017 - 01:24 AM

View PostADA 2, on 02 December 2017 - 01:10 AM, said:

A fantastic piece you have not lost your touch - let all grudges be put to rest and all deserve a second chance -- good stuff here my friend

I think you miscounted like 5 chances, and a straight request for a ban, so I mean

Posted Image

#8 User is offline   d e s i r e Icon

• Legend

Posted 02 December 2017 - 01:44 AM

Posted Image

Share this topic: