Return to forums
Register new account
Login:

Primetime Championship Wrestling: BREAKING NEWS: Jack Gallagher Appoints Assistant - Primetime Championship Wrestling

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

BREAKING NEWS: Jack Gallagher Appoints Assistant

User is offline   Schadenfreude 

• Midcarder
  • Group: PCW Women's Champion
  • Superstar:Rosemary / Kofi Kingston
Posted Image

JACK GALLAGHER APPOINTS JOJO OFFERMAN TO ASSISTANTS POSITION

Jack Gallagher has appointed former PCW Women's Champion JoJo Offerman as his new assistant.

JoJo will officially take on the role as of January 1st and will step back from in-ring duties for the foreseeable future.

PCWrestling.net understands that Mister Gallagher faced stern questioning from the Board of Directors over the appointment.

Key shareholders raised concerns over Miss Offerman's recent conduct, including a segment on Thursday Night Turmoil back in October where she struck Bianca BelAir in the head with a stiletto.

Mister Gallagher, however, spoke glowingly of his new assistant in a statement to PCWrestling.net:

Jack Gallagher on JoJo appointment:
"I am pleased to appoint Miss Offerman to the position of Assistant to the Commissioner. After a rigorous interview process which saw many high profile names in the world of wrestling step forward, I was highly impressed with the vision put forward by Miss Offerman in her interview.

As an experienced female performer and a PCW alumni, I believe that Miss Offerman brings a fresh and exciting approach to the day-to-day running of Thursday Night Turmoil.

In response to concerns regarding Miss Offerman's recent past, I would like to place on record my full and unwavering support to my new assistant. She has shown extraordinary contrition for her actions and has convinced me that this opportunity will provide her the fresh start she requires."

JoJo Offerman on becoming Assistant to the Commissioner:
"I am like, completely honored and totally grateful to be the assistant to Commissioner Gallagher. I've been putting my blood, sweat and tears inside of that ring for like four years, and with the new year approaching? I couldn't be more damp about becoming the new assistant.

A lot of people are having like major anxiety attacks about this announcement, due to my past. I mean, yes, I've purposely assaulted, sidelined, and bullied several co-workers, had a live sex celebration and a lap dance with my husband in the middle of the ring, and I may or may not have said some inappropriate things on TV. Rest assured, I am a changed woman. New year, new me. Duh!

Instead of focusing on my personal past, I'd like to look at the future of PCW. Jack didn't hire me because of my killer heels and precisely ample booty; he hired me because I am more than qualified for the position. I am one of the longest reigning Women's Champions, I managed the PCW World Heavyweight Champion, I started the Knockouts Revolution, I've made history, and I plan on making more history as the assistant to Jack Gallagher. I can't wait to start working and helping take Turmoil to the next level!"

PCWrestling.net understands that Mister Gallagher and Miss Offerman will open 2018's first edition of Thursday Night Turmoil on January 11th.

Posted Image
- Sig credit to Zach

User is offline   Matt 

• Legend
  • Group: Administrator
Breaking News: Woman who has sex live on Turmoil is now running Turmoil.

User is offline   Betty Cooper 

• Lower Midcarder
  • Group: Staff Member
  • Superstar:Paige / Carmella / The New Day

Posted Image

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users