Return to forums
Register new account
Login:

Primetime Championship Wrestling: #Alyssa Reacts - Primetime Championship Wrestling

Page 1 of 1

#Alyssa Reacts

User is offline   Nomad 

• Legend
  • Group: Members

Turmoil will be going live tonight at 8 PM EST!

Discuss the ongoing Turmoil here! Post in character, out of character, etc.!

User is offline   Alyssa 

• Hi guys! I’m broken
  • Group: Chief of Staff
  • Superstar:Dakota Kai // Nixon Newell
  • Hometown:Auckland, New Zealand // The Welsh Valleys
  • Height:5'6" // 5'6"
  • Finisher:Coup de Kai; TTYL // The Shiniest Wizard; Welsh Destroyer
  • Record:4-1-1 // 1-0
Looks like Dixie is assuming duties as general manager even though she has not been officially offered, the nerve. Doesn’t look good she’s already ignoring her new potential boss and giving superstars an opportunity. So happy Dixie did indeed her nephew to PCW, a great addition. I’m sure Mike and Matt aren’t too happy that EC3 is getting their name wrong or mistaking who they are, even though Matt hasn’t officially appeared on PCW yet. Love that Dixie is trying to correct him, but he continues to ignore her and JBL. EC3 is ripping apart the entire roster, definitely going big in his debut promo before ripping apart his opponent. Surprised JBL agreed to sign EC3 after he kept being called jibbles, but I guess JBL sees dollar signs. Wonder what EC3’s going to do while he waits to sign his contract at Resurrection.

Posted Image

User is offline   Alyssa 

• Hi guys! I’m broken
Tensions continue to rise between the brothers. Harper wants to keep his team separate from his singles career. Can’t fault him for that. Having Braun back him up every week could put a damper on his reign as Rising Champ. Braun leaves Luke with a choice. So will the Brothers survive? I think they will. The two have a different dynamic than most teams. They can beat the crap out of each other and then be fine. Sure that will be one of those instances.

Congrats to Black on the win and moving on in the Path to Glory tournament, sucks that Allin no-showed especially such a big match like this, where a match at the biggest show of the year is on the line.

Enjoyed Christina’s interview, touches on all the points of what’s going on with her/what’s to come. The triple threat contender’s match is sure to be great. The last name bit made me laugh. I’d definitely stay out of Christina’s way she seems pretty determined, plus she has a bat.

Posted Image

User is offline   ЯNR 

• all ac[C]ording to plan
  • Group: Roster Member
  • Superstar:Prince Devitt
  • Hometown:Bray, County Wicklow, Ireland
  • Height:5' 11"
  • Weight:195 lbs
  • Finisher:1916, Devitt's End, Coup de Grâce
  • Record:1 | 1 | 0
Spoiler

User is offline   Alyssa 

• Hi guys! I’m broken
Jay’s certainly not making himself any friends, which can’t say he was initially saying anything malicious towards AJ. Just wanted him to take care of Dean Ambrose, AJ just doesn’t like getting bossed around. AJ is talking a big game, getting egged on by Jay to make more bold claims. AJ is phenomenal, but let’s see if he can perform and do something Jay was unable to do last week.

Glad to see the third and final part of the triple threat contenders match make her voice heard. Storyline wise Paige may be the favorite since she’s got her eyes solely on the prize. The other two (Christina/Rebel) have conflicts with other women that could prove to cost them. Plus Paige has back-up in Absolution. Love them mocking Nikki with Mandy dressing up as her. I’m sure Nikki will be back soon to deal with them, but wonder how she’ll deal with the numbers. Great way to debut Sonya, portrayed as absolutely dominating, sinister, and with no remorse knocking her opponent out with a few punches. Absolution will definitely be a force to be reckoned with.

Posted Image

User is offline   Alyssa 

• Hi guys! I’m broken
Hey good to see Kelly interviewing this week after all the strange happenings these past few weeks between her, Lana, and Rosemary. Oh my god, Lana attacking Kelly's sister. What did she ever do to deserve this? If this feud wasn't already personal, it certainly is now.

One of the first times we’re getting to see Marti on our screens, and she gets to be her own guest on her own show. Is there a place for women in PCW LMAO. Marti is certainly not mincing words, before she can get too far Cody interrupts, on International Women’s Day, how dare he! Get to see another piece of the Throne. Great to see them all making their presence again. Really getting back to the Throne running the show it seems. Both mocking Braun and Cole, really building Cody up. They’ve probably been the team/group that’s continued to back up everything they’ve said. Surely their luck will run out eventually? Surprised Cody once again escapes Braun and bests him. Have to imagine at some point Braun will get the better of one of the members of the Throne.

Really disappointed about the no-show, especially since it was part of the Queen of the Ring tournament, really sucks. No stunt doubles this week for Eva Marie, glad to see she made it to the arena finally. Another easy win for Eva and she’s moving on.

Posted Image

User is offline   Alyssa 

• Hi guys! I’m broken
Glad to see New Day back for a second week for more shenanigans, certainly aren’t going to make the tag champs happy with their foolery. Though they do make a good point about the name. I think I’m really going to enjoy this blossoming relationship between Mella/New Day, and see how many headaches they cause each other especially with Mella saying she’s going to make things hell for them. Carmella can definitely help add a serious tone to the New Day and hopefully we’ll get to see Carmella become a little more goofy/relaxed eventually. Definitely a progression/story I’m looking forward to! Another formidable tag team got even better!

Camacho/Hunico get to show that they’re on the same page, a sharp contrast from the Bludgeon Brothers as we saw last week. Looks like Braun is going to get involved in matters that don’t involve him. Definitely see Hunico trying to drive a wedge between the Brothers, making them less powerful. Harper’s made it known he doesn’t want Braun involved, but Braun keeps getting involved, though last week he was only helping his brother after getting beat down. Now Hunico’s got AoP working for him...interesting. Maybe Cody put them on loan lol. Harper makes the save, and the Brothers seem to be on the same page once more. Be interesting to see what happens when it’s solely Hunico vs Harper

Posted Image

User is offline   Alyssa 

• Hi guys! I’m broken
Good to see Cena alive and kicking after last week. The Undertaker has broken the happy John Cena, and unleashed something that maybe he didn’t even want to face, an intense and fired up John Cena. No Holds Barred makes this match even bigger and more intense. Makes sure there is no questions who the winner is. Will Taker accept the challenge, or does he think he’s already done enough damage to John Cena. With the go home show next week I’m interested to see.

Posted Image

User is offline   Alyssa 

• Hi guys! I’m broken
Nice, but short talk for Styles and Ambrose. Shows a bit of both personalities before the match and the big differences between the two. Dean is very aggressive while Styles a bit cocky. Tons of back and forth in this one as it should have. Have two guys that want to move on in Path to Glory. See if AJ can back up his earlier words or if Ambrose’s erratic behavior can help him pull out a win. So close for AJ, but gets distracted by the theme of Kenny Omega. Omega is getting his revenge by costing AJ the match and Path to Glory without ever stepping foot out. Congrats to Ambrose on the win. Will be cool to see what happens now that it appears Omega is back, especially now that he’s pissed of AJ.

Posted Image

User is offline   Alyssa 

• Hi guys! I’m broken
Oh wow, Kelly asking Rosemary for help, that's weird. Doesn't give me a good feeling, but Kelly is desperate to get back at Lana. Calls for means you wouldn't normally use. I'm sure Kelly's going to have to pay up big sometime to repay the Hive for their help.

Undisputed trying to bounce back after their loss to Jerishow last week in a narrow defeat. I’m sure Bobby/Kyle will bounce back pretty quick especially with Adam Cole leading them. Nice to see him taking his shots at Cody and Braun. Could be his opponent come Path to Glory. Cody still has Braun to deal with, but good to see Cole reminding people that he’s next in line and plans on becoming champion. Oh my don’t bad talk Cody, or you might have to deal with the wrath of Alexa Bliss. Good to see her back (another piece of the Throne) as that group seems to be slowly coming back together. I think it was a great choice to have Cole/Alexa interact since Cody is busy, definitely pushes the storyline, and love Rebel defending her boys, while also hyping up her match at Resurrection. Undisputed vs the Throne would definitely be an awesome storyline, if it happens.

Adding onto the Triple Threat contenders match, I hope to see some sort of interaction between the three next week before the pay per view to help build the match.

Finally we see a reunion between Cody and Alexa. It’s been awhile since we’ve seen these two interact. Like I’ve said before the Throne is slowly coming back together before, literally, one of the biggest fights in Cody’s career. Cody gets Alexa calmed down and the two seem to have solved a problem which I’d assume would have to do with Braun. Cody’s definitely more deadly with the members of the Throne back in his corner.

Posted Image

User is offline   Alyssa 

• Hi guys! I’m broken
#tbt

Posted Image

Just want to say that this was an excellent written match that really helped show how close things were between Sean and I, kudos to Kyle!

Thanks for tuning into this edition of #AlyssaReacts see you next week...maybe.

Posted Image

User is offline   Sayla 

• Main Eventer
  • Group: Staff Member
  • Superstar:Kenny Omega/Nikki Cross
  • Record:04-03-00/00-00-00
WIll edit as I go.

SAYLA READS TURMOIL PART ONE

So, first we got the debut of EC3 and whoever the fack you are, I love you. I’ve been wanting an EC3 in PCW for a while, and if you keep Dixie as his manager, it could be a fun set of characters.Holy fuck his response ot the “___ gonna kill” you chant is priceless, and totally something that I can see him do. I like that he’s taking shots at everyone, so you don’t know where he’s going. I’ma skip ahead a bit. But overall this was a fun opener, and poor Matt Mike Sydal. I can’t wait tosee how the Carters fuck Jibbles out of his position of power.

Some character development from the Bludgeon Brothers. I have to say, I enjoy both of these characters and what you guys have done to make them your own. Some decesnsion between the two, making things interesting as they advance their singles careers. Love to see where this will go.

No shows suck, but congrats on advancing Aleister dood.

I am glad CVE is back. Good angle here from Rando, talking about his upcoming match, his scuffle with the Canker Sisters Riott Squadd. She has a lot going on, but she is keeping her mind focused on what matters, winning the no one contenders match, and doing it by herself. Also, making sure you have a bat helps.

Jay white trying to stir the pot, get AJ to do his dirty work? However, AJ doesn’t seem to give a crap what Jay wants and seems to take what Jay says as a threat. Careful AJ, he does carry a knife at all times. Good stuff here, but I do what to suggest something Kyle. If you’re gonna use Japanese, use the romaji spelling of the word.

God am I glad someone else has taken up Paige, and has a good vision of what they want to do with her. Makes my heart flutter <3. Paige is looking to prove her greatness, and she doesn’t want to face a jobber. Oh hey, its Nikki Be—Nope its Mandy? That poor Jobber, getting beaten by the debuting Sonya. Absolution is in full effect here in PCW, and I really hope it’s a successful movement.
Posted Image

Posted Image

<3 to Zach

User is offline   Rando 

• Lower Midcarder
  • Group: PCW Women's Champion
  • Superstar:Chrstina Von Eerie
  • Record:3-0-2
Gonna try to post thoughts on the show as I re-read them, but boy howdy this is a long one. Which is good, means folks are active and passionate, but a loooooong read.

Spoiler

Posted Image
Punk Rock Princess

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users