Return to forums
Register new account
Login:

Primetime Championship Wrestling: PCW Insider #6 - Primetime Championship Wrestling

Page 1 of 1

PCW Insider #6

User is offline   PCW Insider 

• Jobber
  • Group: Insider

POPULAR

Posted Image

• Sasha Banks and Bayley have apparently signed with the company. Their contract negotiations have been kept under wraps for obvious reasons, but I have it on good authority that both women have indeed signed their contracts and will be appearing for the company here in the coming weeks.

• Big name spotted backstage at house shows. Rumor is he will answer Shinsuke Nakamura's open challenge this coming Thursday.

• Path to Glory shattered PPV records for the year and is trending to be one of the company's most successful pay-per-views. Dave Meltzer of the Wrestling Observer Newsletter gave 5 of the 7 matches 4 stars and above, with AJ Styles and Luke Harper receiving a 4.75 star rating. Good look for the company as they head into the Unbroken season.

• I'm hearing a "monumental" angle is planned to start at Unbroken. The company has kept it on the down-low, but from what I've been told it will "change the landscape" of PCW as well as wrestling as a whole.

• AJ Styles will defend his newly won Rising Championship against Kenny Omega at Unbroken.

• The reason behind The Undertaker and Dean Ambrose's match going short was due to Dean Ambrose suffering a legit injury just days before. Dean was advised not to wrestle, but the company and his doctor's worked out an agreement that would keep the match short and limit any danger. Dean is expected to undergo surgery and will be out of action indefinitely.

• As of this writing, any talk of Empire being brought back has stalled. There were rumors that John "Bradshaw" Layfield and his investors were looking to acquire SHIMMER Women's Athletics and rebrand Empire under the SHIMMER name, but from what I've been told those negotiations have gotten nowhere and fast.

User is online   Covenant 

• PCW Rising Champion
  • Group: Staff Member
  • Superstar:Alexa Bliss / AJ Styles © / Ronda Rousey
  • Hometown:Columbus, Ohio / Gainesville, Georgia / Venice, California
  • Height:5'1" / 5'11" / 5'7"
  • Weight:102 lb. / 218 lb. / 135 lb.
  • Finisher:Twisted Bliss, Spiked DDT / Styles Clash, Spiral Tap / Armbar
  • Record:5-3-0 / 4-1-0 / 0-0-0
Seth Rollins and Luke Harper? Haha that would have been fun too

Loving these
Big things have small beginnings...
Posted Image
Credit to Zach for the Signatures

User is offline   Zach 

• Right Hand of Destruction
  • Group: Administrator
  • Superstar:Samoa Joe
  • Hometown:Huntington Beach, California
  • Height:6'2"
  • Weight:282
  • Finisher:Coquina Clutch; Muscle Buster
  • Record:0 | 0 | 0
You're still Rollins to me, dammit ><
Posted Image

User is offline   Rando 

• Lower Midcarder
  • Group: PCW Women's Champion
  • Superstar:Chrstina Von Eerie
  • Record:3-0-2
The ongoing saga of Empire continues. The in-universe of buying Shimmer is maybe the most buck-wild thing suggested in these yet though.
Posted Image
Punk Rock Princess

User is offline   Alyssa 

• Hi guys! I’m broken
  • Group: Chief of Staff
  • Superstar:Dakota Kai // Nixon Newell
  • Hometown:Auckland, New Zealand // The Welsh Valleys
  • Height:5'6" // 5'6"
  • Finisher:Coup de Kai; TTYL // The Shiniest Wizard; Welsh Destroyer
  • Record:4-1-1 // 1-0
PathtoGlory123: What is PCW trying to get more Australians by buying Shimmer? Don't they have enough already?

Posted Image

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users